Hello! New member with a question

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
friidgehot

Hello! New member with a question

Post by friidgehot »

Hello my name is Gary. I am a 41 year old new member. I was diagnosed with MS in 2014 and I started displaying symptoms just over a year ago. I was lucky enough to come across the “Best Bet Diet” about a month ago and I immediately changed my diet, Started exercising and taking supplements all as recommended by Matt Embry, for those of you who know of him.
There were a lot of changes to be made and one problem I am struggling with now is that I always seem to be hungry in between meals and sometimes my meal doesn’t even satiate my hunger. For those of you who are on the best bet diet, or for those of you who are familiar with it, can you recommend snacks or other things that I could add to my diet to help me feel more satisfied? For those of you who are on the best bet diet, or for those of you who are familiar with it, can you recommend snacks or other things that I could add to my daily diet to help me feel more satisfied? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Also if any of you have any favourite meals that follow the diet guidelines, please feel free to include your recipes!!
So glad I found this site and I look forward to being part of this forum .
Gary
vesta
Family Elder

Re: Hello! New member with a question

Post by vesta »

Hi Gary:

Trail mix is a good idea. I keep a mixture of almonds and raisins always available to snack on.

Best regards, Vesta

MY SEVEN STEPS TO MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS HEALTH

1. ENHANCE BLOOD/CEREBRO-SPINAL FLUID CIRCULATION

My analyses and emphasis on the fluid circulation issue set me apart from other alternative healing sites. I insist it is of vital importance.

If had known that my MS is essentially a pathology characterised by obstructed central nervous system fluid flows – blood and cerebrospinal fluid – I wouldn’t need a cane to walk today. That one simple concept changed my life forever, but it came too late to save me from handicap. It came in time to slow progression.

My research has concluded there exist three fundamental fluid obstructions. 1) skeletal obstructions of fluid flows – bones, ligaments, muscles, arteries. 2) spasms in the veins’ middle smooth muscle layer which obstruct blood flow and 3) stenosed veins in need of being ballooned open to overcome interior obstructions, the CCSVI issue.

Before undergoing venoplasty for CCSVI by an Interventional Radiologist (issue 3), I think one should verify that there is no skeletal obstruction (issue 1). The best diagnostic tool for that is a cinematic upright FONAR MRI. Chiropractors are probably the best therapists to determine and treat skeletal obstructions and may be able to suggest tools less expensive than the FONAR MRI. Issue number 2 may be the easiest to treat through relaxation techniques (yoga) or simple blood/cerebrospinal fluid circulation therapies such as massage, acupuncture, neuro-muscular electrical stimulation, osteopathy, or swimming. The injection by an MD of a mixture of dexamethasone/lidocaine/thiamine used to treat trigeminal neuralgia may be considered.

2. DE-TOXIFY

After a lifetime of eating badly, ingesting antibiotics and other toxic chemicals, exposure to heavy metals and nuclear fallout, toxins build up in the body and need to be flushed out in order to maximize the benefit of ideal, personalized foods and supplements. Check out DETOXIFY on the Internet to find your preferred protocol. One example:
want2bike (From Thisisms.com)suggested
“Dr. Hyman explains his 10 day detox diet.

I had the advice/assistance of a kinesiologist/nutritionist and won’t myself suggest a detox protocol. Dr. Hyman maintains that a simple diet change over 10 days will do the trick (or at least be a beginning) which is something anyone can try. So why not? (It takes 5 days to withdraw from a food allergy).

See also my Detoxification and Supplements post.

3. OPTIMAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY NUTRITION.

See C-Reactive Protein – Key to MS Diet

Diet is critical to many diseases, particularly « auto-immune ». However, areas of vulnerability differ. For MSers it’s the vascular system linked to the central nervous system that matters. Diet impacts production of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) – which in turn impacts the endothelium of the vascular system. Secondly, proper diet acts to reduce cellular inflammation thereby preventing spasms in the veins’ smooth muscle layer. It follows that for MSers proper diet facilitates blood/cerebrospinal fluid circulation. For those without a serious veinous obstruction, diet/supplements alone may suffice to heal

4. SUPPLEMENTS

I have been taking a customized Standard Process Supplement Protocol (with additions) recommended by my Kinesiologist/Nutritionist since 1984 so I won’t suggest a general plan.
As to Diet, consider my post Paleo-Macro-biotic diet.

As a general protocol consult Matt Embry’s excellent
http://www.mshope.com. (food, supplements, exercise, CCSVI).

5. SUNLIGHT OR UV RAYS on the skin at least 15 minutes daily to release Nitric Oxide essential to vascular health and blood circulation.

6. Homeopathic remedy Oscillococcinum by Boiron to head off a virus. IT WORKS (unless perhaps one is taking a toxic drug. Anti-biotics annul it for me.) Cost – 1 euro the dose, 1 or 2 doses will stop a sore throat, 6 doses maximum treatment over 3 days ($8).

7. EXERCISE BUILD UP PROGRESSIVELY (Consulting a Physical Therapist may help.)
Be moderate in terms of your current condition. Don’t do so much that you throw yourself into an « attack ». (Early on I stressed myself with a « performance » mentality.) Now I walk a minimum number of steps per day and swim when I can.

Be creative. Tif of ThisisMS.com has recovered function with Neuromuscular electrical nerve stimulation in the Onyx Body S haping and Slim Spa which uses “Madame and Monsieur Electro-Slim Technology”. Hugo Macia (www.secretosdelaesclerosismultiple.blogspot.com.es.) is testing on himself a German made Neuromuscular “jacket” to regain function. See https://www.miha-bodytec.com/en/product/

Previously published on my site MSCureEnigmas.net
https://www.mscureenigmas.net
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Hi Gary, welcome to TIMS!

Being hungry could be a sign that your body is not getting the nutrition it needs/wants. Have you had comprehensive blood work to check your essential nutrient levels? Do you take any nutritional supplements? Which ones and what dosages?
Last edited by ElliotB on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigDaddy
Getting to Know You...

Post by BigDaddy »

vesta wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:53 am Hi Gary:

Trail mix is a good idea. I keep a mixture of almonds and raisins always available to snack on.

Best regards, Vesta

1. ENHANCE BLOOD/CEREBRO-SPINAL FLUID CIRCULATION

My analyses and emphasis on the fluid circulation issue set me apart from other alternative healing sites. I insist it is of vital importance.

If had known that my MS is essentially a pathology characterised by obstructed central nervous system fluid flows – blood and cerebrospinal fluid – I wouldn’t need a cane to walk today. That one simple concept changed my life forever, but it came too late to save me from handicap. It came in time to slow progression.

My research has concluded there exist three fundamental fluid obstructions. 1) skeletal obstructions of fluid flows – bones, ligaments, muscles, arteries. 2) spasms in the veins’ middle smooth muscle layer which obstruct blood flow and 3) stenosed veins in need of being ballooned open to overcome interior obstructions, the CCSVI issue.

Before undergoing venoplasty for CCSVI by an Interventional Radiologist (issue 3), I think one should verify that there is no skeletal obstruction (issue 1). The best diagnostic tool for that is a cinematic upright FONAR MRI. Chiropractors are probably the best therapists to determine and treat skeletal obstructions and may be able to suggest tools less expensive than the FONAR MRI. Issue number 2 may be the easiest to treat through relaxation techniques (yoga) or simple blood/cerebrospinal fluid circulation therapies such as massage, acupuncture, neuro-muscular electrical stimulation, osteopathy, or swimming. The injection by an MD of a mixture of dexamethasone/lidocaine/thiamine used to treat trigeminal neuralgia may be considered.

2. DE-TOXIFY

After a lifetime of eating badly, ingesting antibiotics and other toxic chemicals, exposure to heavy metals and nuclear fallout, toxins build up in the body and need to be flushed out in order to maximize the benefit of ideal, personalized foods and supplements. Check out DETOXIFY on the Internet to find your preferred protocol. One example:
want2bike (From Thisisms.com)suggested
“Dr. Hyman explains his 10 day detox diet.

I had the advice/assistance of a kinesiologist/nutritionist and won’t myself suggest a detox protocol. Dr. Hyman maintains that a simple diet change over 10 days will do the trick (or at least be a beginning) which is something anyone can try. So why not? (It takes 5 days to withdraw from a food allergy).

See also my Detoxification and Supplements post.

3. OPTIMAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY NUTRITION.

See C-Reactive Protein – Key to MS Diet

Diet is critical to many diseases, particularly « auto-immune ». However, areas of vulnerability differ. For MSers it’s the vascular system linked to the central nervous system that matters. Diet impacts production of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) – which in turn impacts the endothelium of the vascular system. Secondly, proper diet acts to reduce cellular inflammation thereby preventing spasms in the veins’ smooth muscle layer. It follows that for MSers proper diet facilitates blood/cerebrospinal fluid circulation. For those without a serious veinous obstruction, diet/supplements alone may suffice to heal

4. SUPPLEMENTS

I have been taking a customized Standard Process Supplement Protocol (with additions) recommended by my Kinesiologist/Nutritionist since 1984 so I won’t suggest a general plan.
As to Diet, consider my post Paleo-Macro-biotic diet.

As a general protocol consult Matt Embry’s excellent
http://www.mshope.com. (food, supplements, exercise, CCSVI).

5. SUNLIGHT OR UV RAYS on the skin at least 15 minutes daily to release Nitric Oxide essential to vascular health and blood circulation.

6. Homeopathic remedy Oscillococcinum by Boiron to head off a virus. IT WORKS (unless perhaps one is taking a toxic drug. Anti-biotics annul it for me.) Cost – 1 euro the dose, 1 or 2 doses will stop a sore throat, 6 doses maximum treatment over 3 days ($8).

7. EXERCISE BUILD UP PROGRESSIVELY (Consulting a Physical Therapist may help.)
Be moderate in terms of your current condition. Don’t do so much that you throw yourself into an « attack ». (Early on I stressed myself with a « performance » mentality.) Now I walk a minimum number of steps per day and swim when I can.

Be creative. Tif of ThisisMS.com has recovered function with Neuromuscular electrical nerve stimulation in the Onyx Body S haping and Slim Spa which uses “Madame and Monsieur Electro-Slim Technology”. Hugo Macia (www.secretosdelaesclerosismultiple.blogspot.com.es.) is testing on himself a German made Neuromuscular “jacket” to regain function. See https://www.miha-bodytec.com/en/product/

Hi Vesta,

I agree with more or less everything you say. The more I learn about MS the more I believe this is caused by vascular, skeletal, dietary and lifestyle problems. Whether the immune system is attacking myelin or not doesn’t seem clear cut at all. In fact, nothing scientists have come up with in a lab seems to have had any meaningful effect aside from a degree of symptom reduction and a whole lot of unpleasant side effects with fairly negligible impact on halting progression.

All the seemingly miraculous healing stories I’ve read involve profound changes to lifestyle, diet and exercise habits with little or no medications involved. Yoga, diet, muscle stimulation, exercise and stress reduction all appear to play a role in the recovery of those who have shown significant improvement.

In short the message seems to be: detox, put good things into your body, improve your posture, exercise regularly and avoid stress or at least deal with any underlying issues that cause it. Stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline are known to wreck the body and brain - they shrivel the hippocampus and the limbic system. If you don’t exercise enough you will damage your body in both a muscular and skeletal sense. If you eat junk you will damage your organs and arteries etc (have people not seen Supersize Me and what that appalling diet did to that man’s health in such a short space of time?). Go outside, get sunlight and exercise in a moderate and sensible way. I can see why yoga has an effect too. It just frees everything up, stretches muscles in a way we don’t generally do ordinarily based on modern life, which for far too many people involves sitting in front of a computer or tablet most of the time. Avoid alcohol, don’t smoke, get the right kind of sleep, don’t eat processed, pesticide-covered vegetables and food full of preservatives and other junk etc etc.

If I could live my life over again, I would simply do all the things I’ve listed above and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be in the mess I am now. Maybe recovering from MS really is that simple depending on how much damage has been done to your body? That’s probably not true for all, but there’s no doubt that your body has an amazing ability to heal itself and all you need to do is give it a fighting chance. You break a bone, your body naturally fuses them back together - all it needs is help with alignment. It seems to be the case that your immune system needs a reboot in order to start working as it should again and the rest will follow. It all begins with what you eat and how you live as far as I can tell. Perhaps less is more?
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

BigDaddy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:05 am

Best regards, Vesta

Hi Vesta,

I agree with more or less everything you say. The more I learn about MS the more I believe this is caused by vascular, skeletal, dietary and lifestyle problems. Whether the immune system is attacking myelin or not doesn’t seem clear cut at all. In fact, nothing scientists have come up with in a lab seems to have had any meaningful effect aside from a degree of symptom reduction and a whole lot of unpleasant side effects with fairly negligible impact on halting progression.

All the seemingly miraculous healing stories I’ve read involve profound changes to lifestyle, diet and exercise habits with little or no medications involved. Yoga, diet, muscle stimulation, exercise and stress reduction all appear to play a role in the recovery of those who have shown significant improvement.

In short the message seems to be: detox, put good things into your body, improve your posture, exercise regularly and avoid stress or at least deal with any underlying issues that cause it. Stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline are known to wreck the body and brain - they shrivel the hippocampus and the limbic system. If you don’t exercise enough you will damage your body in both a muscular and skeletal sense. If you eat junk you will damage your organs and arteries etc (have people not seen Supersize Me and what that appalling diet did to that man’s health in such a short space of time?). Go outside, get sunlight and exercise in a moderate and sensible way. I can see why yoga has an effect too. It just frees everything up, stretches muscles in a way we don’t generally do ordinarily based on modern life, which for far too many people involves sitting in front of a computer or tablet most of the time. Avoid alcohol, don’t smoke, get the right kind of sleep, don’t eat processed, pesticide-covered vegetables and food full of preservatives and other junk etc etc.

If I could live my life over again, I would simply do all the things I’ve listed above and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be in the mess I am now. Maybe recovering from MS really is that simple depending on how much damage has been done to your body? That’s probably not true for all, but there’s no doubt that your body has an amazing ability to heal itself and all you need to do is give it a fighting chance. You break a bone, your body naturally fuses them back together - all it needs is help with alignment. It seems to be the case that your immune system needs a reboot in order to start working as it should again and the rest will follow. It all begins with what you eat and how you live as far as I can tell. Perhaps less is more?
Hi Big Daddy:

Thanks for the great summary of what we should all be doing to regain good health. You are absolutely correct at observing that all the "miracle" cures follow the same basic recipe. I would revise slightly my Seven Steps to MS Health to take into account how poor diet can cause venous arteriosclerosis which clogs up the veins to cause poor blood circulation.

Best regards, Vesta
BigDaddy
Getting to Know You...

Post by BigDaddy »

vesta wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:12 am
BigDaddy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:05 am

Best regards, Vesta

Hi Vesta,

Hi Big Daddy:

Thanks for the great summary of what we should all be doing to regain good health. You are absolutely correct at observing that all the "miracle" cures follow the same basic recipe. I would revise slightly my Seven Steps to MS Health to take into account how poor diet can cause venous arteriosclerosis which clogs up the veins to cause poor blood circulation.

Best regards, Vesta
Hi Vesta,

I agree 100%.

Interestingly enough, last night my wife gave me a massage with lavender oil. My legs were in agony yet numb and tingling at the same time, but massaging them did nothing at all. If anything, it seemed to increase the pain. I then asked her to massage my neck and the back of my head and told her not to hold back. After a few minutes she seemed to hit a sweet spot and I felt a lot of relief in my head and greater mental clarity, but what really struck me was the way it affected my legs. It was only temporary but I felt a warm feeling in both legs and relief from the numbness, tingling and pain as if blood had suddenly rushed to the area.

I guess if veins in my neck were constricted and the muscles in that area were in spasm causing further problems, that temporary relief has to have been due to improved blood flow and I do think it plays a part in MS - possibly a far bigger part than people realise. Dr. Wahl advocates using a TENS machine which I imagine has a similar effect to massage. Hit the right area and it does seem to provide relief, which adds further weight to this.

I’m beginning to think that the slightly controversial CCVSI treatment or any kind of treatment that addresses poor circulation to and from the brain/spinal cord really does have something to offer. Not as a stand-alone treatment but in conjunction with addressing the gut, immune system and posture to allow circulation to improve so the immune system can do its job once lifestyle and dietary changes have given it a boost.

I’m looking at anything that naturally helps break down cholesterol and plaque. I believe the lesions associated with MS have plaque present - would that be right? I guess even if you do get your immune system working more effectively with dietary changes or even medication, you still won’t get the results you need without improving your circulation and blood oxygenation and I’m certain that arterial problems play more of a part in MS than people think.

Whilst the nervous system is clearly compromised by MS, it seems that without addressing your circulation your symptoms will only show moderate improvement. MS looks like a lot more than the immune system attacking myelin from where I’m standing.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Hi again:

Your massage experience suggests to me that you might have a skeletal obstruction to your blood flow and or cerebrospinal fluid flow since you got some relief but it was temporary. Did you work in a physically demanding field which could have injured your spine? Anyway, Ideally you could have your spine examined with a FONAR upright cinematic MRI to see how the cerebrospinal-spinal fluid is flowing, and how fast. (An ordinary MRI won't give that information.) Check out CCSVI Alliance web site, Chiropractor Dr Scott Rosa, to understand what I'm writing about. If you haven't already done so, read my main paper for MSCureenigmas to understand the various issues. The relief you just experienced with the massage may be a first big step in understanding your particular problem - and solving it.
Thanks for the feed-back.
Best regards, Vesta
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

BigDaddy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 am Interestingly enough, last night my wife gave me a massage with lavender oil.
Be careful with lavender oil. It's been reported to activate estrogen receptors. I think it's best to just avoid it.
BigDaddy
Getting to Know You...

Post by BigDaddy »

vesta wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:24 pm Hi again:

Your massage experience suggests to me that you might have a skeletal obstruction to your blood flow and or cerebrospinal fluid flow since you got some relief but it was temporary. Did you work in a physically demanding field which could have injured your spine? Anyway, Ideally you could have your spine examined with a FONAR upright cinematic MRI to see how the cerebrospinal-spinal fluid is flowing, and how fast. (An ordinary MRI won't give that information.) Check out CCSVI Alliance web site, Chiropractor Dr Scott Rosa, to understand what I'm writing about. If you haven't already done so, read my main paper for MSCureenigmas to understand the various issues. The relief you just experienced with the massage may be a first big step in understanding your particular problem - and solving it.
Thanks for the feed-back.
Best regards, Vesta
Hi Vesta,

Thanks for replying again. Are you medically trained? You seem very knowledgable. Where would I find your MS Enigmas paper?

In answer to your question regarding spinal injury, I’ve suffered with back problems for a long time and have seen a doctor about it before. There’s never been any real investigation, but the same can be said of most of the things I’ve seen doctors about over the years. I did do two sessions with a physio years ago when I complained of pain in my legs, but it did nothing and the young lady who I was sent to was barely out of college. With hindsight I’ve also seen a doctor about trouble swallowing, strange headaches and several other things that are indicative of MS and I’ve always been told that it was nothing.

Part of my problem is that I was misdiagnosed with bipolar years ago and fed a huge cocktail of antipsychotics, mood stabilisers, antidepressants and lithium for 10 years or more, which turned me into a zombie. I’ve since discovered that long term use of these meds cause brain atrophy and other damage, so I dare say that’s partly responsible for my current symptoms too. It also works against you whenever you see a doctor about anything. Once you have the “crazy” label you just don’t seem to be taken seriously by anyone. Needless to say, I don’t have bipolar, but had a number of psychological and emotional problems caused by being abused throughout my childhood and this has now been addressed with 3 years of private therapy I paid for myself.

I’ve looked up skeletal obstruction, which opens up a whole new can of worms. There appear to be numerous conditions with very similar symptoms to MS. To be honest, I have almost no faith in the health system here in the UK and am dreading seeing the neurologist in a couple of weeks. The more I can educate myself beforehand, the better chance I have of ensuring I get the correct tests and I will mention the test you described.
BigDaddy
Getting to Know You...

Post by BigDaddy »

NHE wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:01 am
BigDaddy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 am Interestingly enough, last night my wife gave me a massage with lavender oil.
Be careful with lavender oil. It's been reported to activate estrogen receptors. I think it's best to just avoid it.
Thank you for that. I had no idea. To be honest, I’ve only ever used it maybe 4 or 5 times, but never again after what you have said.

Is CBD oil any good? This is an absolute nightmare. So many different people telling you different things about various products. It seems one man’s nectar is another man’s poison. If there’s even a hint of a chance that lavender oil can cause problems I will be avoiding it though!

This is why this forum is so helpful. The knowledge amongst the contributors here is exceptional and I’m so grateful for it.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Hello.

I would suggest you and your wife begin by finding the area which gave you relief when she massaged you and see how that corresponds to your skeletal structure and maybe find an osteopath or chiropractor for information, see if an adjustment can open the fluid circulation. I trained as an acupressure massage therapist in Berkeley, CA but am not otherwise medically trained. I have much experience in alternative health care having lived 25 years in San Francisco and been successfully treated for MS. Do read at least the main paper of my site (yes; it needs to be updated). Maybe read the blog post of May 5, 2013 "Dr Christopher Pallis and Shiatsu Massage". I stopped my first big attack with the massage but only realized it a few years ago. People get tortured with multiple MRIs, heavy duty drugs, steroids etc when maybe the best thing they can do is just get a good massage. And then change their lifestyle.

I think CBD Oil is very good. Search it here on TIMS under cannabis.. Your research shows you are on the right track. Just have faith in your ability to find healing solutions.

Best regards, Vesta

PS: For information contact the FONAR corporation in New York. I believe there are 2 clinics in England using the FONAR MRI. Your Neurologist may know nothing about this option and may even get angry if you mention it. So be informed before you visit him/her. The patient is upright and no contrast agent is used. In any case avoid gadolinium. I'll send more info later.
BigDaddy
Getting to Know You...

Post by BigDaddy »

vesta wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:33 pm Hello.

I would suggest you and your wife begin by finding the area which gave you relief when she massaged you and see how that corresponds to your skeletal structure and maybe find an osteopath or chiropractor for information, see if an adjustment can open the fluid circulation. I trained as an acupressure massage therapist in Berkeley, CA but am not otherwise medically trained. I have much experience in alternative health care having lived 25 years in San Francisco and been successfully treated for MS. Do read at least the main paper of my site (yes; it needs to be updated). Maybe read the blog post of May 5, 2013 "Dr Christopher Pallis and Shiatsu Massage". I stopped my first big attack with the massage but only realized it a few years ago. People get tortured with multiple MRIs, heavy duty drugs, steroids etc when maybe the best thing they can do is just get a good massage. And then change their lifestyle.

I think CBD Oil is very good. Search it here on TIMS under cannabis.. Your research shows you are on the right track. Just have faith in your ability to find healing solutions.

Best regards, Vesta

PS: For information contact the FONAR corporation in New York. I believe there are 2 clinics in England using the FONAR MRI. Your Neurologist may know nothing about this option and may even get angry if you mention it. So be informed before you visit him/her. The patient is upright and no contrast agent is used. In any case avoid gadolinium. I'll send more info later.
Hi,

Thanks again for the great advice. I’ll certainly have a look at your site. When you say you have been successfully treated for MS, are you one of these fortunate souls who can claim to have been miraculously cured? I obviously don’t know your personal situation.

I asked my wife to massage me again tonight using baby oil this time, but it had no effect and provided no relief at all on this occasion, unfortunately. I am also suffering from extreme stress and anxiety, which probably doesn’t help. When I move my arms I can hear cracking sounds in both my arms and shoulders and the same can be said of my head and neck. I just feel like every muscle in my body is in spasm on top of the horrible brain fog, dizziness, excruciating pain, mobility problems and extreme fatigue. I don’t think I’m a million miles away from a wheelchair to be honest.

I’m one of those who believe that CCSVI could be beneficial, but the procedure seems to have all but ceased for some mysterious reason. What on earth has happened with that? So many positive stories and videos on YouTube, but no one seems to do it any longer. Not that I could afford it, but it provides a degree of hope... or it did.

I’m going to have to treat this myself I think. I’ve just ordered a copy of Dr. Wahl’s protocol, so I will give that a go. I’m trying to educate myself and give myself a fighting chance. There’s no way I’m leaving this to the NHS.

Interesting that you think a doctor would get angry if I mentioned the upright scan. You’re probably right! I will certainly mention it along with insisting they conduct tests on my circulation and veins. Whether they will listen is another matter. I see it going the way it usually goes: “You have MS, take these pills, goodbye.”
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

BigDaddy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 am Is CBD oil any good?
CDB oil is fine. The quality of the product will vary with the manufacturer. The CDB industry is still in its infancy. One reputable source though is CW Hemp. https://www.charlottesweb.com/ There are likely others as well.
Liberty007

Post by Liberty007 »

Hello friidgehot,
I am a newbie to this forum, but an oldie to MS 8) . It’s been a month since I came across (thanks to “mssociety.gr”…yes,yes I am Greek! …and) implemented the Best Bet Diet. I am currently trying to refine my supplements intake. Thank god was already exercising. I truly hope you are still following it! I would really really really (pleaseeee !) appreciate if you could answer the questions you asked almost 2 years ago, in this same post! Or of course anyone else following this diet! Thanks in advance.