hello

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
well0258

hello

Post by well0258 »

Hello - I'm new to the forum. I have not been utilizing a DMT but will have to moving forward as I'm having increasing weakness/stiffness in my legs. I really wanted to go without medications as the side effects are terrifying to me.
I work in mental health and I worry that the strain of listening to the problems of others with so little you can do is making my disease worse. I am trying to find my way to another career but this will likely take a long time.
I also struggle with the despair/stress of coping with simply having this disease. The discomfort and worry over the future often times feels like it's too much too bear. Right now, I'm having increased symptoms and feeling very low. The cruelty of this disease is stress makes it worse but it causes so much stress. I miss a time where I could just feel negative emotions without worrying about their effect on my disease.
Has anyone here recovered some abilities they've lost or experienced decrease in symptoms over time? I know they say it doesn't happen but over a period of a couple years my ON recovered so I don't see why it can't happen in other areas of the nervous system.
I'm following a low fat/high fruit and veggie diet right now. I was pretty much a vegan but around a year ago started experiencing hair loss so I started eating meat again. I do wonder if the introduction of meat contributed to the worsening of my symptoms recently. I just wanted to reach out to others for hopefully some hope and support. Thanks for listening.
Zyklon
Family Elder

Re: hello

Post by Zyklon »

Welcome :)

I have recovered from my initial attack in months. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28969

Do you have any recent nutrition levels test? Magnesium, zinc, copper, calcium? Anything? Magnesium supplementation really helps with muscle stiffness. @Jimmylegs has lots of information about the non-DMT route.

Stay positive and share ;)
Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain! Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from... Pain!

Return to “Introductions”