Hello - yet again

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
AllyB
Family Elder

Hello - yet again

Post by AllyB »

Hi everyone

This is the third or fourth time I have posted here in the 'Introductions' forum...But there are so many members here that I don't know, and I have been absent for a while again...
So, hi :lol:
I started out writing a long message, but just wiped it out...Suffice to say I have not been so well and have not had anything of value to contribute, though I have tried to keep up with developments here as much as possible.
I love this site, the people are awesome and the information is so varied and well researched, and I always feel at home.
Al
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllyB
Family Elder

Post by AllyB »

I missed you too Bob :lol:
How's Jaimie doing? Hope you are both well...
Al
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllyB
Family Elder

Post by AllyB »

Glad you guys are well.
Glad also that I am still a few years away from worrying about kids needing cars - but it is gonna happen, I know! I feel sorry for your bank balance for sure :lol:
Loved your song Bob - I am just old enough to remember this as a kid, plus there have been a few covers over the years (my favourite by the Hothouse Flowers, giving away my age now, hehehe). Nice to aspire to this, have occasionally had glimpses of such clarity and optimism - wish I could maintain it - maybe one day :roll:
Al

Return to “Introductions”