You don't need to look anymore

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: You don't need to look anymore

Post by jimmylegs »

oh how you insist on trying to take it down to one thing celeste! there are a lot of things going on in the human body that you just cannot take away. certainly oxygen is ONE OF those things :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

But that one thing can cause all these other things.

A human body is made of cells. Each cell needs nutrients and oxygen. It cannot store anything so the body has to deliver nutrients to cells on regular basis. I am going to concentrate on oxygen. When a person grows, there are more cells to feed. Young girls not only stop eating meat, they also start menstruation and lose iron and oxygen carrying capacity so the body has to compensate. If it needs oxygen it will take it from somewhere else like bones and skin. If you are diagnosed with low vitamin D, it is more likely that you have weak bones. Skin is also at play here. The body will sacrifice the cells in skin to power the brain and other organs. People with ms are sensitive to heat because the layer of skin is thinner than in a healthy individuals. Skin protect you from heat and cold, if you don’t have enough cells there because they had to die to keep you alive you will feel hot during the summer and cold during winter. And this is the basic cycle.

When the cells break the body tries to rebuild them. That’s when the need for extra minerals, vitamins, oxygen goes up. Everything that you eat, goes instantly into rebuilding process and if you don’t get enough of vitamins and minerals the rebuilding comes to a halt. Eventually, you have less cells, more inflammation, becoming more prone to infections, that creates additional need for vitamins and minerals and you basically become more ill.
In oxygen delivery, the hemoglobin is the one that carries oxygen. Since heme iron is better and more absorbable iron, it makes sense to just eat more of it because you will get faster results. But the body is programmed to absorb only so much iron, so even if you eat a big steak, only ¼ of it may be absorbed at one time so you need that constant supply of iron to your body for best results. If you consume mostly non heme iron, the absorption is much slower and at some point you will run out of oxygen. If you are constantly low on oxygen the body will adapt and will continue to take some of it from other cells. So heme iron is your best friend here.

When you exercise your body also produce nitric oxide which also binds to hemoglobin. Nitric oxide that is not attached to hemoglobin can also cause oxidative stress and damage to cells.

So diet high in iron is very important here but also diet high in other nutrients. If you are low on vitamin D you may be having porous bones and the need for vitamin D increases. Inflammation will also cause your levels of vitamin D to go down. Zinc is very important for multiplication of cells so if your diet is low in zinc the process will slow down. If your diet is high in zinc but you are still low on it, it is because you need more cells to build or there is a problem with metabolizing zinc, oxygen is needed for metabolism as well, and so on.

So it starts with iron, goes into more complex issues, then ends with iron. The hypoxia mechanism is in you all the time. In case of my daughter when her lips stop turning darker color, that’s how I will know my job is done. But... I know how to help her with this and stop the destruction of her body even with less than optimal iron levels.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

So it starts with iron, goes into more complex issues, then ends with iron.
we agree on the middle part at least :)
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
ribeye
Family Member

Post by ribeye »

Do people have thinner skin if they have ms? Please post a link as I have never heard of this.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i'll second that request - can't say I've heard of it either.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Oops! I must have missed the memo, I thought ms is a degenerative disease. What do you think happens when your body degenerate?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

for shame, celeste! you can't just back up claims with attitude 8) hehe
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Ha ha ha, I may not follow the link rules much but I bring goods to the table, tons of information and a lot of it is a good stuff. Ideas are formed, followed by internet studies, then research and voila!

”As you age, your skin goes through many changes. One major change you may notice is thinner skin that is easily damaged.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/24813 ... ith-aging/

Since ms is a degenerative disease, you are aging and your skin is aging too. So technically, people with ms will have their skin thinner than healthy subjects. Your hair will also grey faster.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Thanks to my wild ideas I was able to find lots of information that I am sure lead to ms.

By studying possible hypoxia in my daughter I was able to find out about methemoglobinemia. It’s a blood disease that makes methemoglobin. The oxygen binds to hemoglobin but in methemoglobinemia the hemoglobin cannot release oxygen so in ms you are deprived of oxygen. I think people with ms have some of that disease in them. Because you are not getting oxygen, you are not getting glucose as well. To power you up the body makes nitric oxide and borrows it from other parts of the body. Which means, the girl who runs, she runs on nitric oxide and since nitric oxide unless bind to hemoglobin is short lived as long as her body makes nitric oxide she moves, when she stops, she falls. The luck of oxygen or nitric oxide can also cause damage to the myelin.

So then I studied what could cause the methyl to build up in the blood and what can suppress nitric oxide production. And I found it. It’s sulfite. You all have allergy to sulfite. And sulfites are everywhere. Not only in foods but also in medicines, immunizations, vitamins, wine, beer. Even though it is said that only 1% of US population is allergic to sulfites I am sure that is not correct. Because I think the sulfite allergy is linked to many other diseases, not only ms.
My blood pressure medicine had sulfites, do you remember Jimmy when I was saying that my life has changed and it has never been the same after treatment for Hpylori? I don’t have ms. But I have high blood pressure and my medicine has sulfite in it. The antibiotics I was taking for Hpylori also had sulfites. Do you remember my daughter had ingrown toenail infection few months ago and was given antibiotics and started feeling sick? Sulfites again.
Do you know why it takes such high doses of vitamin D to build up in your system? Not only vitamin D and nitric oxide are related, both are needed for bones and bones of people with ms are porous, but vitamin D has also sulfites in it. And vitamin B12 needs intrinsic factor to be absorbed? B12 has also sulfites. If it’s not absorbed then sulfites are the reason. Many other vitamins have sulfites in them. All the common ones. You have to buy vitamins from natural store or you are not helping yourselves. Remember my daughter being diagnosed with ms after she was taking vitamins?

But the biggest sulfite is Ferrous Sulfate, an iron. Remember my theory with ferrous iron being responsible for ms? This is the iron. But it’s a sulfite, a poison. I bet my life on it that Ferrous Sulfate is the iron that builds up in hemochromatosis. So if your iron levels are normal but you consume foods with Ferrous Sulfate this maybe why you get the methyl there. There is no studies about this because nobody studies Ferrous Sulfate under the sulfite category. Ferrous Sulfate is studied as iron. Many people with anemia have problem with it.

So, I am making this statement without any study to support it, that you are all allergic to sulfites!!! I know it.

Sulfites are so bad but they are working very slow and are not easily detected as a problem. For example I had dry eye problem, now I know, I only have it after drinking wine. Wine is full of sulfites. Do you remember Sandy Hook killer, Adam Lanza? I am confident sulfite in his diet and medicines played role in his illness and behavior. Have you read about the new immunization Gardasil and deaths of young women who took it? Gardasil has sulfites. Autism and immunizations. Immunizations have sulfites too. Baby formula, prenatal vitamins have sulfites and also Ferrous Sulfate. All of this is related to sulfite poisoning, including your disease.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001588/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17882254
http://www.nutraingredients.com/Researc ... Mouse-data
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22224438

Based on this knowledge I was manipulating my daughter’s diet with beets before PE, music class and showering. She was no more out of breath after playing flute or running and no hives after shower. I bought her raw milk, raw kefir, and now she takes all vitamins sulfite free. And no foods with Ferrous Sulfite or other sulfites. For the two weeks I was observing her, I have no doubt that this is the real treatment for ms. She will need LArginine and lots of vitamin C to keep the nitric oxide working. Otherwise it doesn’t last. With time she may get rid of the sulfites in her body, blood, muscles and be fine again. I am telling you this is a very hard work and you have to deprive yourself of many foods but it will help you.

Your myoglobin, in the muscles could be entirely made of Ferrous Sulfate and create methyl gas when you are on the move. And maybe because your body is tainted, the need for nitric oxide is so great but without the right hemoglobin you are not functioning as you should. This definitely could lead to metabolic disease. Nitric oxide is needed for metabolism. The body cannot absorb enough vitamins and minerals because the sulfites are coming all the time and there is no nitric oxide.

I have similiar thing going on but no ms. My lips turn pale or ashy color after exercise and I am very tired instead of being energized. i am fine during exercise but right after I am dead. But I don’t have ms. So what makes me and my daughter different? Her lips are not built strong. Her cells are weak and thin, mine are strong. I can take little oxygen deprivation, she can’t. Her myelin is not built strong either. Her cells are weaker than mine. Her bones are weaker than mine. Anything happening in her body ends up bad for her. So, right now I treat her like a baby. She needs all the vitamins and probiotics to build her body as much as possible. Because she is still young, we may succeed in some areas like myelin and bones. The raw milk may help. Most studies regarding milk and ms were done based on pasteurized milk not raw milk full of enzymes and vitamins so I know I am taking a risk here but I am going to do it because I need all the help I can get. But if I am right she will be able to detox her blood but it will take long time to really be free of this particular toxin.

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/ ... down_at_40
http://bodyplusfitness.net/bonefacts.html
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

hmm i don't think i see any indication that ms implies any thinner skin than regular aging BUT skin thinning with age is linked to less collagen so there are a few nutrients to consider on that score.

nice to see those studies in your latest post celeste! you might like these

Komarnisky, L. A., Christopherson, R. J., & Basu, T. K. (2003). Sulfur: its clinical and toxicologic aspects. Nutrition, 19(1), 54-61.
http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0 ... X/abstract

Lester, M. R. (1995). Sulfite sensitivity: significance in human health. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 14(3), 229-232.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1 ... z1RgvldWt9
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Hey, I am just making a quick stop. Just wanted to let you know that my daughter's optic neuritis is GONE. Completely gone! And she doesn't know when it happened. She still had it a week ago so either her beet therapy did it or L-Arginine as of yesterday. Thank you God.
I'll be back later to continue with our other subject as I cannot concentrate on anything right now..
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

congrats!!! that's amazing news.

you've been doing a lot of work on a lot of things - i wouldn't try to peg the improvement on one or two factors when you've taken so many different positive steps over the last while..

ciao for now!
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Thanks and thanks for the links.
So they know that sulfur is bad for the environment but not for human consumption? Besides the sulfur naturally occurring in foods is not a poison. The body only absorbs what it needs and has control over it. The added sulfur is another story. Everything that is added is obviously not wanted by our body, so it tries to get rid of it and we become anemic, sick, deficient in the basic nutrients, eventually the poison gets in and wrecks our body even more. We have no chance. The people who eat what mother Earth created for us don’t face this kind of problems. But in global markets it’s even worse.

“Sulfite sensitive are predominantly asthmatic adult women.” The key word here is asthmatic as a breathing problem. MS is starts with luck of oxygen too. Methemoglobinemia is also about hemoglobin not being able to carry oxygen. Hypoxia is about borrowing oxygen. But in MS the oxygen is only start of a much bigger problem. And children don’t show ms symptoms either but that doesn’t mean they don’t have it. And again “The precise mechanisms of the sensitivity responses have not been completely elucidated.” We simply know it happens but we don’t know why or how. Just one of the many more unknowns.

Here is something for you.

”Z2+ appears to stabilize the myelin sheath but the mechanism of this effect is unknown. In a previous report we have shown that zinc binds to CNS myelin basic protein (MBP) in the presence of phosphate and this results in MBP aggregation.”

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00995566

Below is the connection between zinc and nitric oxide

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3117437/

And here you’ll find why we don’t absorb enough zinc from our diet. It’s because our zinc foods are being covered with poison. Only recently I was feeding my daughter oysters, shrimp, clams, sardines, some of them canned, frozen fish from China etc... They are all sulfated. I wanted her to get most of the minerals from foods, then I added more vitamins/minerals in supplemental form because she wasn’t getting as well as I would expect her to be. Some of them were sulfated as well.
But the funniest thing of all is this. People with ms are treated with immunosuppressants. Ha ha ha. Your immune system is the most powerful system in your body and it’s working flawlessly. Or you would be dead now. My daughter’s immune system was protecting her very well. It would not absorb poison and that led to low iron/vitamins/minerals and weak myelin but she is still alive and now she is going to be okay. The government wants her to carry EPI pen? I don’t think so.

http://www.healingwell.com/library/alle ... azian1.asp

Today is a very happy day for me. You are right, I did make many other changes too, her diet, not only organic but also sulfite free, the raw milk, new supplements, sulfite free shampoo, conditioner, lip balms, face scrubs, body washes, everything. Her skin is more radiant, healthy and moist. But my guess is that nitric oxide finally started working as it should. By not letting anymore sulfites in the body is free to heal her. She’ll be fine, she is still growing, there is simply no reason for her not to be healthy and I mean fully healthy.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Just wanted to say that my daughter was seen by another neurologist for a second opinion. We set this up after seeing the opthamologist and this new doctor said the same thing. My daughter doesn't have ms. He said she simply doesn't have any symptoms of ms and he said the prior diagnosis was premature and incorrect. So, I guess we'll be moving on. Good luck to you all.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

excellent news and great work celeste :)

Return to “Regimens”