Anyone currently using the Cal EAP protocol? In the USA?

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Post by newlywed4ever »

Hi folks - I've been doing the Cal-EAP drip and supplements for 6 years. I have PPMS and, although this hasn't been a miracle cure and there has been progression, I have to say that I think the progression is slower than it would've been without Cal-EAP. I would highly recommend it - especially since there's not much else out there for those who don't have RRMS. I started treatment in Germany and have a friend who started with Dr Moore in IN - she, too, is happy with this treatment. The other posts regarding Brewer Science Library, etc. are good resources.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

A little more on Calcium EAP for those who are interested. (by the man himself)
http://www.explorepub.com/articles/neiper2.html
Mineral Research
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis

©Copyright 1998 by Hans A. Nieper, M.D. Germany
(Explore Issue: Volume 8, Number 6)
I cringed when I saw the reference to "Orgone" energy.
drcpr

Re:

Post by drcpr »

newlywed4ever wrote:Hi folks - I've been doing the Cal-EAP drip and supplements for 6 years. I have PPMS and, although this hasn't been a miracle cure and there has been progression, I have to say that I think the progression is slower than it would've been without Cal-EAP. I would highly recommend it - especially since there's not much else out there for those who don't have RRMS. I started treatment in Germany and have a friend who started with Dr Moore in IN - she, too, is happy with this treatment. The other posts regarding Brewer Science Library, etc. are good resources.

Hi I am new here - our daughter just returned from the clinic in Hanover after seeing Dr Wolf & 2 weeks of treatment. Because we do not want to deal with the Flora pharmacy there, I am searching for a source of injectable CA EAP in US - tried contacting Dr Gary Moore. Message says phone is temporarily disconnected. Any current numbers or info on him?

Thanks much
Candy Rotering
TeresaL
Family Member

Re: Anyone currently using the Cal EAP protocol? In the USA

Post by TeresaL »

I use the Cal EAP suppositories from College pharm. in Boulder CO. 400 mg. my veins are terrible This works well for me
TeresaL
Family Member

Tried EAP IVs in TX. Did help but hard to stick with

Post by TeresaL »

I used th cal EAP IVs for several yrs, it did help then I. Lost my port a cath and relapsed. One is suppose to do IVs for 7yrs then abLE to switch to oral EAP to continue for life. Mr friend, who saw Dr N in Germany. Did IVs EAP for over 7yrs, had two port a cath put in over the yrs. She has been on a wheelchair for over 10 yrs. The EAP IVs helped her,and I when we were able to stick w it. But it is very hard to stick w with tricky veins.
I have been using EAP suppostories from a compounding pharm in TX. I don't think the suppostories work as well as the IVs
I was able to get the IV EAP from a pharmacy in Germany ."they would mail me the order. I have gotten the order form from TX lupus patient who saw dr N in Germany.

Both myself and my friend tried SCT last summer but we didn't see any improvements. So save your money
TeresaL
Family Member

Post by TeresaL »

It helped me, lost port, had to stop for several yrs. it did work but veins are tricky, tried EAP supportories but didn't work, now tyin high dose D...Dr Ciscero Brazil
TeresaL
Family Member

Post by TeresaL »

Helped me but couldn't stick w it, tried EAP suppositories but didn't work. Worse now

Return to “Regimens”