Imagine the solumedrol highs without the side effects

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
Jim_P
Family Member

Imagine the solumedrol highs without the side effects

Post by Jim_P »

Ok, I must be dreaming because this n-acetyl glucosamine has got me bouncing off the walls with goodness.

This morning I had two teaspoons after last nights one teaspoon; today mixed with orange juice instead of hot tea.

The first hour after consuming this morning's, I had slight paranoia and slight anxiety (sort of like last night, but a little stronger with a higher dose). This feeling reminded me the paranoia feeling of marijuana.

BUT, once this feeling passed after two hours I felt like I've been touched by God.

This is like solumedrol without the feeling of venturing into hell on a unicycle.

I am not kidding you people. Talk to your neuros about n-acetylglucosamine.....

Many of them won't listen. Many of them will smirk and ignore you. I didn't even talk to my neuro about it. All I need to hear is that it's fixing myelin in mice and helping children with autoimmune bowel problems to try it.

After all, it is only an extract from the shells of shellfish. It has a better track record than any of the crap they put us on!!!!!!

I have to tell you, and I don't feel afraid to tell you in this particular forum. After all this is a group about "what we're doing to help ourselves"

Many people poo-pood this idea when I told them.

I am being premature, but my leg has normal sensation at this very instant and it HAS NOT in 3 years!!!

I have to always pee squating (it's either that or the pain tube) and this past month has been very hard to release anything at all, unless I have a bowel movement. A bowel movement is as good as any cathater for releasing all my urine (THANK GOD). Anyway, my point is I'm still squating but I've emptied my bladder three times today without taking a dump. This is a MIRACLE

Talk to your neuros!!!!!!!
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
Slumby
Family Member

Post by Slumby »

Jim, do you know if the liquid is any different than the OTC pills? What dosage are you taking? This is exciting news, and I want to try this =)
Cojack
Family Member

ground control to jim

Post by Cojack »

yo jim

got an update from your early am epiphany a year ago?

CoJack
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

Has anyone else tried n-acetyl glucosamine?

Edit: ahhh missed the newer thread: http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-4880-glucosamine.html