Hello

A forum dedicated to the younger people living with MS reflecting their unique concerns.
Yash
Getting to Know You...

Hello

Post by Yash »

Finally found a forum which won't get closed. I had been on other forum of ms, thought that i'll stay permanent on that site, but the domain was one day put on sale.
I'am male 21 yrs. Got ms diagnosed when i was 18, specifically 17th July, 2009. I had several symptoms of MS at that time, ranging from numbness, tingling sensation, severe optic neuritis, balance problem, heat intolerance, vertigo, swallowing prob. and an unusual skin sensation which i still don't know how to describe and few more which i don't even remember. So, was put on IV steroids for five days, was hopefully back to normal, no blance prob, optic neuritis solved to much gerater extent.
Fortunately by God's grace, i'am doing well. I'am learning to cope up with MS and i'am trying to overcome this MS by doing Paranayams(Breathing Exercise Yoga) and not let MS take me over. I was an athletic kind of person, So, i just cant understand that how MS got me. One of the reason that i think is environmental factors and high stress/anxiety, chicken pox in child hood and i'am somewhat sure about these MS causing factors.
I've not discussed about my problem(MS) with my friends, teachers because, i hate sympathy and sometimes sympathy hurts rather than relieving your pain and i know that there will surely be a day when we will be cured off this problem. ^_^
Thanks, for creating such a website,
I sometimes feel very bad when people say you look soo well, so why are you in hospital, i say nothing to them except to give them a smile, i keep all my words within my self. Right now i am suffereing from numbness in left half of my body and double vision which i think is due to muscle weakness of my left eye, from last 20 days, my left hand is kind of heavy right now as it's numb, even typing is bit difficult.. I know it will be fine someday.
I just stopped my Avonex treatment 3 months back, i was on that therapy for 1&1/2 year, i'am trying to do Paranayams(Breathing exercises). You can google Paranayam for more information on what exactly is Paranayam, because it will really help.
The rule that i sometimes follow is :-
"Expect for the worst and least might happen"

:peace:
Expect for the worst & Least might happen !!
-All these years living with MS has actually made me forget how well i earlier was !! I'am not 100% nor 99% thats what i always feel, but just moving on.
Dec 14, 2011
dez2000
Family Member

Re: Hello

Post by dez2000 »

Health scientist say that all disease is diet related. With twenty years experience and research, I agree. see internet ’sugar the sweetest poison of all’. The cure is not easy.
Check here and the internet for the townsend letter or Klenner protocol

Dr. Klenner is quoted in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine as saying that "some physicians would stand by and see their patient die rather than use ascorbic acid because in their finite minds it exists only as a vitamin."
The study of Dr F R Klenner’s life, as doctor in Reidsville NC is a classic example of a daring pioneer in medicine who chose to cure, not just treat his patients. Let him become your doctor. The Klenner Protocol is his cure for MS. …dez...

Return to “Under 25 with MS”