anyone familiar with this in texas

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
blossom
Family Elder

anyone familiar with this in texas

Post by blossom »

Repair Stem Cells Institute Launches New Affordable USA Stem Cell Treatments for MS

Share on facebook

Share on twitter

Share on email

More Sharing Services

Article Views

GroundReport | Author: Ann Rion
Filed Under: Healthcare, News | Posted: 07/04/2014 at 1:41PM
0 Comments | Region: Texas | United States .

What better day to celebrate the major raising of the quality of low cost USA stem cell treatments for patients with Multiple Sclerosis?

Dallas, Texas, U.S – The Repair Stem Cells Institute, the world’s only stem cell patients’ advocacy group, announces its special offer of “Double MS” stem cell treatments available for the first time in North America.

The low cost ($7500) treatment option includes two stem cell implants on the same day. They are done both intravenously and intrathecally (into the spinal canal). This protocol allows the stem cells to circulate around the spinal cord and into the brain. Transplantation of multipotential stem cells in patients with MS is a relatively safe procedure and induces immediate immunomodulatory effects.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a chronic inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system that leads to cumulative and irreversible nerve damage. Over time, therapeutic approaches to MS were aimed at suppressing the immune system to control the inflammatory process. However, the MS treatments available to date are only partially effective, especially in the progressive phases of the disease.

These new low cost treatment options, which, for the first time include an intrathecal stem cell implant, have the potential to support local nerve growth, stimulation of local stem cells, and induction of local immunomodulation.

For these reasons, RSCI believes that the combination of both intrathecal and intravenous stem cell implants is far superior to intranvenous implants alone. If you wish more detailed information, click here: http://www.repairstemcells.org/Stem-Cel ... quest.aspx

About RSCI: RSCI’s mission is to assist people to make educated choices about their medical conditions and treatments in order to lead longer and more fulfilling lives.

Ann Rion

Repair Stem Cell Institute

3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200

Dallas, TX 75234

Tel: 2145566377

Email: info@repairstemcells.org

hannakat
Family Elder

Re: anyone familiar with this in texas

Post by hannakat »

Thanks Blossom. I wish they would have given actual contact info for the Texas facility that is offering this. The contact info is for Repair Stem Cell institute.

I'll be digging into this!!! If what it says is true, for under 10K maybe treatment/travel can be accomplished in the US!!! I spent over 50K to go to Israel and have always wanted to go again since I have had improvement from it but we cannot afford it.

Saying a prayer!!

:wink:
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Hannakat, did you go to CTCI (prof. Slavin)??

Thanks
hannakat
Family Elder

Post by hannakat »

Yes I did Chowder1....back in 2009.

The information, blossom, is almost what I consider junk mail from Don Margolis at RSCI. I've been through this with them before.

Don called me (on a Sunday evening?!?!). I did learn that Dr. Slavin is no longer performing the SC treatment. The Israeli pharmaceutical company fought and had him shut down. Not surprising, is it. Don did say that Prof. Slavin hopes to resume in a different country. Just a hint of how much $$$$ is in it.

ANYWAY, Don is sending me information about a Florida facility that is doing stem cells. He was pretty clueless about the Texas happenings, which means it ain't quite what it states in that news release.

If anyone has information about the Florida doc, I'd love to hear it....

.... in the meantime, I'm going back to working my mealworm farm...gotta get as many wormies in the works for the chickens this coming winter.... yep... I'm a worm farmer!!! LOL

:razz:
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

reallyreally--please check your pm's

Return to “Stem Cells”