When will Stem cell treatment be FDA approved in YOUR opinio

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
skinnyscarecrow
Getting to Know You...

When will Stem cell treatment be FDA approved in YOUR opinio

Post by skinnyscarecrow »

It always seems that articles are coming out about the progression of science and how great discoveries are coming along yadda yadda...

and yet... nothing. All these years, where is all this research heading, besides into their pockets.
spadworld
Getting to Know You...

Re: When will Stem cell treatment be FDA approved in YOUR op

Post by spadworld »

I'm really afraid every single patient, me included, has asked himself the very same question,dude! In my country (Italy) every years they say "damn...we've founded, in maximum 5 years there will be a revolutionary solution to face off against ms...you'll see!"
...problem is that more then 15 years have already passed and we are treated just like rich guinea pigs! Anyway, come on...WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!
skinnyscarecrow
Getting to Know You...

Post by skinnyscarecrow »

I agree, but you are right. We won't surrender :) keep fighting and making the best of what we have already.
spadworld
Getting to Know You...

Post by spadworld »

The greatest problem, I think, it's turning mesenchimal treating into a drug. Slavin itself said it would take to much researching time and it would be costing billions of dollars, and every patient is responding too differently. But if you have drugs companies against, I guess you wouldn't go too far even if you walk among the path of justice and truth.....I'm so afraid that even justice and truth could be denied, without drugs mayors companies getting no their (large) slice of the cake...
miri
Family Elder

Post by miri »

This stunning THRIVE video shows why we've all been running in place:

and here's my amateur way of not surrendering - raising consciousness:
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/stem-cell ... 25210.html
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?