I will go for MSCT in China

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
SeanReynolds
Family Member

Re: I will go for MSCT in China

Post by SeanReynolds »

OK, thanks Algis. Does that mean you had more regression episodes while on the Roxithromycin for 6 months? I take it you weren't taking Doxycycline at the same time? Did you take Metronidazole at all during that time? And lastly did you take NAC or penicillin during that time?
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Roxit => 6 months => Progression did not stop
After:
Doxy => ~ 10 days-2 weeks => too sick so I stopped
No any Metronidazole, NAC or Penicilline ever.
I finished after with this protocol because I just have felt bad for over 6 months for no results. Some others did well tho...
Before I started Roxit my right arm weakened and it was almost completely unusable after Doxy so it has been my 'gauge'.
I started LDN well after.
I am not clear with dates/durations - it's a ballpark but roughly correct. So many things I tried I lost trace.

Only things that were/are positive for me:

Mitxantrone => Can't take anymore because the risks
Methotrexate => It seems useless now with LDN
LDN

Cheers!

Algis
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

Good luck Algis, best wishes.
Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain! Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from... Pain!
SeanReynolds
Family Member

Post by SeanReynolds »

OK, thanks Algis.

The protocol isn't quite what you did, the idea is to use doxycycline and roxithromycin together as bacteriostatics to weaken CPn (if that is the cause), it then shrinks into an anaerobic cryptic mode, so you have to hit it with Metronidazole to kill the anaerobic form. You should also take NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) throughout which is a cheap supplement available online that also boosts immunity and glutathione production -- the sulphur group of NAC kills the spore form of the bug, its third type of presentation. The alternative to NAC is penicillin, you're much better off taking the NAC though, due to immune boost and no side effects without harming other flora. The doxycycline and roxothromycin together it seems can also outright kill the bug on occasions if you're lucky rather than slowing it down. Some people report 'zapping' on taking the metronidazole in their worst MS areas, i.e. it seems to be working on killing the bug.
Last edited by SeanReynolds on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

@Zyklon: Thanks :)
@SeanReynolds: ok; I may had it wrong, but I still seem to have bad tolerance to all those kind of meds. Before MS I rarely took any. Got few pain killers injections but that's about it. We cured cold and fevers with hot wine, cinnamon, lemon and lot of sweat in covers at that time.

Anyway; now dices are rolling and alea jacta est...

Good luck to you;

Algis
SeanReynolds
Family Member

Post by SeanReynolds »

Hmmm
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

A little up

A Gala (http://algisj.com/gala.html) has been setup for the 24th May and we expect 100 persons to attend. It will be a big push for the fundraiser (http://www.youcaring.com/help_algis)

Also new taxis are in service in Taipei: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ58APsvItc

Cheers! I'll report after the Gala,

Algis
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Last Wednesday the Gala was held and we believe it has been a success: attendance 82 persons on 92 registered. more than 10,000US$ have been collected in entrance fee, donations, auctions etc... Fantastic evening. This added to the 13,000US$ already collected online give a boost to the fundraiser.

You can see some photos here; more will come!

Here
http://algisj.com/wp/2017/05/25/may-25t ... os-part-1/ and
http://algisj.com/wp/2017/05/25/lleryma ... os-part-2/
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Prior to the Gala; we had to make a lot of noise. A community magazine was kind enough to publish my story and it helped much to collect and gather people...
All our thanks go to Suzan Babcock who donate much time and energy for this to happen.

Here is a copy of the article that was given with the "guest kit".

http://algisj.com/Centered%20Mag%20Article.pdf
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

D-Day - 18

Time is passing even slower... So eager to be there. We are close to the target in matter of fundraising. We will have a smaller party at a Friend's Restaurant in Taipei and get some more new people registering. We will have no auctions and the meal is very reasonably priced; so it will mostly be to encourage people to follow-up.

I'll continue to update this post regularly;

Cheers!

Algis
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Algis wrote:D-Day - 18

Time is passing even slower... So eager to be there. We are close to the target in matter of fundraising. We will have a smaller party at a Friend's Restaurant in Taipei and get some more new people registering. We will have no auctions and the meal is very reasonably priced; so it will mostly be to encourage people to follow-up.

I'll continue to update this post regularly;

Cheers!

Algis
Hello Algis:

Could you please describe the kind of stem cell therapy you are undergoing or provide a link so I can read about it. Also, why you have chosen this kind of stem cell procedure. (You doubtless have already written about it. Could you direct me to the relevant post?) I assume you are not undergoing chemo but are hoping to regenerate stem cells. Well, I don't know. It would make sense to me that one could try stem cells once one is persuaded the attacks are under control.

Good luck, I am sure we are all hoping for success of the treatment and I look forward to your reporting on it.

Best regards, Vesta
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

vesta wrote:Could you please describe the kind of stem cell therapy you are undergoing or provide a link so I can read about it. Also, why you have chosen this kind of stem cell procedure. (You doubtless have already written about it. Could you direct me to the relevant post?) I assume you are not undergoing chemo but are hoping to regenerate stem cells. Well, I don't know. It would make sense to me that one could try stem cells once one is persuaded the attacks are under control.
Hi Vesta;

Thank you for your wishes.

You assumed right. I will undergo MSCT to attempt to regenerate what is lost. My MS seems under control since few years that I haven't got any worsening relapse. Last one was May 2016 and it last a day: a breeze compare to what I experienced in the past. I credit my take of LDN since 2010 for stabilizing the progress, but I can't proof it and it might be totally different; since I haven't another version of me "not taking LDN".

The procedure shall be (sent by the hospital upon my request): For the treatment of MS, we will provide the lumbar puncture combining with IV injetion. For the lumbar puncture, it is a very common procedure performed in neurological department for CSF examination and treatment. Process: local anesthesia on L3-L4 area, then needled to CSF space, then inject stem cells with syringe slowly. The neural stem cell will be injected to the lumbar part, and then join the CSF circulation to the brain to repair the damage brain tissue. Mesenchymal stem cell will be injected by IV injection to improve the patient's general physical condition.

There are many other parts in the program, such as physical therapy, Chinese Traditional Medicine Therapy, acupuncture, occupational therapy, swimming, even IV feed of some sort, etc... I will try to detail as precisely as I can from Day 1 here and on the blog / website I created since I decided to go for it http://algisj.com - Check the Q&As for the blog.

As for the rest; I believe everything is written on the website or here in the previous posts of this thread. If not; just comment here and / or in the blog and I will try my best to answer.

All the best; be well;

Algis
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Thanks Algis, sounds good, especially with all the back-up healing therapies. I'll be sending you a "white light" and wishing you the best as I follow your progress.

Best regards, Vesta
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

The dinner organized last Friday was great fun! You can see here:

Report and Pictures on the website!

http://algisj.com/wp/2017/06/24/glory-f ... -luck-pot/
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »