klenner protocol

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
Kheuer
Getting to Know You...

Re: klenner protocol

Post by Kheuer »

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2009/853707/

Nicotinic Acid-Mediated Activation of Both Membrane and Nuclear Receptors towards Therapeutic Glucocorticoid Mimetics for Treating Multiple Sclerosis

I think Klennet was correct. Remember, he has an MS in Biochemistry and an MD
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

the klenner protocol as i modified it for my use helped me more than anything else, up to a point. i had been vegan and desperately needed its nutrient dense approach, significantly including the protein.

doesn't mean that knowledge from the 70s is perfectly applicable today (eg protocol has nothing on d3 or details of relevant cofactors), and from my attempts to look into them, it by no means is the case that the protocol references cut the academic mustard - author's md, ms or not.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

For those that can't have daily shots of thiamine what other form of vitamin B1 is appropriate for the Klenner protocol?
There are lozenges or drops of thiamine but none of them in such high dosage or have lactose as filler.
So I wonder if sulbutiamine, the most known synthetic form of thiamine that is fat soluble cross the BBB, works the same way.
It's actually two molecules of thiamine joined together and theoretically gives higher concentrations of thiamine in the brain.
TeresaL
Family Member

Post by TeresaL »

I started the Klenner shots 3wks ago, it’s helping me, do daily
the compounder.com

Return to “Natural Approach”