vitamins

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
new2this

vitamins

Post by new2this »

Just a quick question, has anyone gotten off avonex, copaxone, rebif et al and actually gotten on vitamin doses and had it worked for them? I don't see any relief in avonex after 4 years and am getting a form of vertigo which really sucks(don't mean to offend but it does). I am not 40 yet with young kids and really want to find something that works well. Not desperate but tired of sticking a needle in me, sounds like not many choices out there where i won't be doing that, but gotta ask the question. I read of the b vitamins and liver extract and other things, do they work? anyone tried recently(see a lot of old testimonials)? Probably rambling and not going to go back and spell check or check for proper grammar lol, just wondering if anyone else has any ideas or thoughts on the matter.
Thanks
Tony
batpere
Family Member

Re: vitamins

Post by batpere »

new2this wrote: I read of the b vitamins and liver extract and other things, do they work? anyone tried recently(see a lot of old testimonials)?
Ask your doctor if your blood tests show deficiencies. I was going to start B12 supplements and mentioned it to the doctor. She said my blood test did not show a B12 deficiency so there was no need. But it did show a vitamin D deficiency so she had me start taking just vitamin D supplements. You might look at taking LDN if you're not on Avonex anymore.

Return to “Natural Approach”