hargarah
Family Member

Homeopathic treatment for COMPLETE MS Recovery

Post by hargarah »

esta
Family Elder

Re: Homeopathic treatment for COMPLETE MS Recovery

Post by esta »

i did homeopathy for years. we worked on each symptom that bothered me the most at the time.

it was great, because i felt so healthy even tho i still had so many symptoms....my bladder sure works better, and if i'd continued who knows...
i thought i understood homeopaths work on individual simptoms, which is why i question a remedy for us all. i sent this article to my homeopath and i'll getr back. i'd do this in a hreartbeat, i loved how i felt, and no side effects, nor danger. ya hoo... :-D
PPMS. Liberated Katowice, Poland
06/05/10 angioplasty RJV-re-stenodsed
26/08/10 stent RJV
28/12/10 follow-up ultrasound intimal hyperplasia
sou
Family Elder

Post by sou »

What? Yet another MS recovery method?
Most patients fully recovered, but those with more advanced forms of the disease were unable to.
Ahhh... it helps patients that don't really require help and does not help at all those that do. Pffff...
eric593
Family Elder

Post by eric593 »

Yikes, 1/3 of the study participants didn't even complete the study?

Must be some heavy-duty treatment if it is so amazing to so many, yet so many people would still drop out and not hang in there to potentially reap the benefits of it.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

quote from article:The scholars have been working to prepare the treatment for two and a half years. The medicament was tested on 100 multiple sclerosis patients. 65 of them completed the treatment. Most patients fully recovered, but those with more advanced forms of the disease were unable to

sounds promising-and natural which is good. :-BD

but, for the more advanced -that be me :sad: - it's not doing so great it sounds like. time will tell--maybe they will get it to a point that us advanced will benefit too. :smile: :
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I think the reported got the title WAY wrong with the reference to "Homeopathic"

It appears to be a herbal treatment, which is very different to "Homeopathic"

This link has no such reference: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/society/35943.html

I wonder how hard it would be to get shipped out of iran...

Next question, what has it to do with CCSVI? I think an admin can move this into a more suitable forum, please?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

CureOrBust wrote:I think the reported got the title WAY wrong with the reference to "Homeopathic"

It appears to be a herbal treatment, which is very different to "Homeopathic"

This link has no such reference: http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/society/35943.html
Yes, many people seem to confuse naturopathy with homeopathy. They are two very different treatment paradigms.

NHE
reallyreally
Family Member

Post by reallyreally »

I have a friend that is a Dr. and she also happens to also be from Iran. I sent her the article and she is going to look into it for me.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

yes, homeopathy and naturopathy are different but still in my mind they are both a more natural approach. once they start making synthetic this or that i can't help but feel it looses something along the way.--
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

reallyreally wrote:I have a friend that is a Dr. and she also happens to also be from Iran. I sent her the article and she is going to look into it for me.
Please let us know, Thanks.
blossom wrote:yes, homeopathy and naturopathy are different but still in my mind they are both a more natural approach. once they start making synthetic this or that i can't help but feel it looses something along the way.--
Personally, I am with the scientific community in thinking that Homeopathy has nothing to start with.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

hi cureorbust, well, it seems as far as a shoe in for these symptoms someone named ms everybody-scientific or otherwise hasn't hit a home run yet. when there have been some that have gotten cured--what were they cured of? maybe diet ussues or toxin issues or spinal issues or what? until that day whatever from wherever comes along that works for everyone i'll keep hopeing---but i'm not holding my breath anymore. :oops: not ruleing anything in or out.
mrbarlow
Family Elder

Post by mrbarlow »

Homeopathic A&E :lol:

blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

mrbarlow, love the utube especially at the bar. ;))

on a serious note-the royal family of england are great supporters of homeopathic and alternative med. the queen seems to be doing pretty good and the queen mum before her lived a very long good life. thought this article might be food for thought. there are many more. that said-to each his own.

www.naturalnews.com/031556_homeopathy_King.htmlCached

but, i do love the humor! we need laughter--
reallyreally
Family Member

Post by reallyreally »

RE: http://en.trend.az/regions/iran/2108864.html
Some good points.....

The study , per the web page description, has several problems which make it rather weak:

1. Only 65 patients finished the study. ( very small sample)

2. Duration of the study was okay ( 1 year, so we do not know what will happen after a year)

3. There is no mentioning about the type of the study, example; was it " cohort" ? " clinical trial" ? " double blinded" ? because if a study is not " Double-blinded clinical trial " or " large sample Cohort" is not usually a valuble study.

4. There is no table or graph that explain the side effects, reasons that patients dropped off , patients' age group, patients' sex, and etc... not enough data provided.

5. The treatment is only effective in mild cases, not in moderate or sever cases of MS!

She will continue looking into this by contacting of my old classmates (medical) and family in Iran
Gogo
Family Member

Post by Gogo »

CureOrBust wrote: I wonder how hard it would be to get shipped out of iran...
quote]
It is still in clinical trial, so far away from shipping, but tell Obama keep his hands off Iran :)

Next question, what has it to do with CCSVI? I think an admin can move this into a more suitable forum, please?[/
What is more suitable forum for a pill made of natural substance than 'Natural Approach' ? :)

Why does it have anything to do with CCSVI???? ...As much as it has to do with werewolf :)