Franks Iranian Oil-Regime Log

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
ptaylor

Re: Franks Iranian Oil-Regime Log

Post by ptaylor »

Hi Frank,

I was wondering if you are still taking the oil, if so how are you doing? Also, I was wondering how did you get the information about the Oil-Regime? I am wanting my husband to try it but been trying to find out where I can buy the oil. Hopefully, this is true and you are doing great.
Frank
Family Elder

Post by Frank »

hello ptaylor,

i found the information of the trail/regime her:
http://bi.tbzmed.ac.ir/Portals/0/BI-201 ... s-2013.pdf

unfortunately i cant report much of a long-term success - after 6 month on the regime i have therefore stopped taking the oils about a month ago.
i ordered all my oils from amazon.de.
you can find more information throughout the first page of this thread.

--Frank
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.
ptaylor

Post by ptaylor »

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for getting back with me. I am sorry that it did not help you, I am sure you were really disappointed. I always think it is important to try anything that will not hurt you, because it just might be what you need to heal. So you should be proud that you did it for 6 months. My husband, was told he had progressive MS around 8 years ago. He has taken Acthar a few times in the beginning, which really did help him, But to this day it has been 5,000 IU of Vit D. which has kept him out of a wheelchair. He has been on 5,000 IU for 4 years, we always get him level tested. The doctor says that his level should always be between 80-100. When he did have one attack his level was 10. Also, he has not had a cold or been sick since he has been on this level. But we are still always looking for a cure. That is our story, living everyday hoping for a cure!

Return to “Natural Approach”