Psychedelics

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
WarmOutToday
Family Member

Psychedelics

Post by WarmOutToday »

i was recently introduced to an alternative health care clinic in rosarito mexico. i was shocked to find out they've treated over 750 patients suffering from multiple sclerosis using ibogaine!

ibogaine -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

i spoke with a 43 year old women who takes a flood dose of ibogaine immediately after feeling the onset of an exacerbation. she says it stops her relapses dead in there tracks, and she's taken ibogaine at least once a year for the last 22 years.

another man claims to have thrown his wheel chair in the garbage after his first time using 5-MEO-DMT. he say's "the psychedelic "trip" taught him a new way to use his legs."

again.. 750+ patients have used this, just in this one clinic in mexico.

the clinic's cheif of staff says he's used COCKTAILS of several different psychedelic medicines for treatment of not just multiple sclerosis, but on a myriad of different neurological diseases with great results.

they regularly use - ibogaine, DMT, ayahuasca, peyote, magic mushrooms, and occasionally LSD

im not planning on trying this one, but i am flabbergasted. the cheif doesn't think there's anything in the drugs that "cure" ms, he believe's they are tools for the brain to correct itself, like a cognitive "reboot".

absolutely shocking, i would really like to hear what some of you think.
saimamom
Getting to Know You...

Re: Psychedelics

Post by saimamom »

I believe psychedelics could be useful in a controlled setting. There are ayahuasca retreats (for addicts) but I could see this ritual useful for people with Auto-Immune disease as well. There is a theory by a Canadian physician, Dr. Gabor Mate. He sees a pattern among those who get sick and those who don't. He's concluded that people who deny negative emotions in themselves eventually find their immune system suffers. When they can't say no their body says it for them. They give and do for others but deny themselves and their own feelings. In this sense psychedelics could help someone delve deeper into their issues.
Stillhaha
Family Member

Post by Stillhaha »

MS started for me in 2009/2010, dx in 2011.

Ibogaine was a strange experience in 2004; no hallucinations, etc but I vomited green bile. I would love to try again, and the first time happened here in Florida. I could not imagine it doing the trick to fix everything, but...

Back in California I found that massive amounts of cannabis helped me to walk better and did wonders for my bladder.

Ayahuasca / DMT was always out of reach.

I really miss California.

Post by shamshom »

Hello WarmOutToday

I came across your posting while searching for links between iboga and MS. Do you have any more info (such as a name) for this Mexican clinic that claims to be treating so many people using iboga?

many thanks

Return to “Natural Approach”