Update-Netherlands Daughter

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
Chris55
Family Elder

Update-Netherlands Daughter

Post by Chris55 »

My daughter continues to improve dramatically on her treatment. For those of you who have MS, you can understand better than I the fatigue. For 3 years, it has taken every ounce of my daughter's energy to just get up out of the bed in the morning. Last week, she water-skied for ages! She was so EXCITED!!! She is still on her Avonex and Lexapro and down from 600 to 300 m. of Tegretol. Has stopped all of her other medications. Her arms no longer itch (has been CHRONIC--never stopped--for 6 years). She still has tons of energy and her symptoms continue to resurface in reverse, last a few weeks and then dispappear.

I still don't have a clue what is happening, but for now, it is ALL GOOD!
sh8un
Family Elder

Post by sh8un »

Thanx for sharing that. Your excitement is really refreshing. I am so happy for your daughter. I know that as a parent it must be soooo very hard to watch your child to go through something like this. I think my mom has a harder time with the disease than I do. All I want form her is her happiness and acceptance of this disease so that I will have a easier time coping with the POSSIBLE challenges ahead. I have a lot of faith that things will get better for all of us. I hope you and your daughter enjoy every bit of her recovery. :P
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Chris, thanks for the update. Wonderful news.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.