Chlamydia Pneumoniae

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Chlamydia Pneumoniae

Post by SarahLonglands »

"Not as comprehensive as it might be. Where are doxycycline, minocycline and roxithromycin in the treatment of Chlamydia pneumoniae? If multiple sclerosis starts in susceptible people who get a chronic C pn infection which gets into the brain, then antibiotics which also get into the brain are needed."

I vaguely remember saying this several years ago. Whoever dragged it out, thank-you: This makes a good time to point to this link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29615379
In place of the word "asthma" read "all diseases caused by a chronic bacterial infection, which of course includes multiple sclerosis."

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Truckerx
Getting to Know You...

Re: Comprehensive Antibiotics Info + Suceptibility Database

Post by Truckerx »

Hello Sarah I’ve beendreadfully ill with the Flu this week and am weak as a kitten but try as i might couldn’t tame this forum to ask for assistance in getting the antibiotics my girlfriend needs to get better - ones that helped previously were Doxycycline and Claromythicyn- i wrote about it on another post that you contacted me on- please contact me somehow to help me get these antibiotics because they help her tremendously for the short time we had them thanks so much and I’m truly stunned by your paintings- what a marvelous gift you have!
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: CHLAMYDIA PNEUMONIAE.

Post by SarahLonglands »

Truckerx, I am afraid that nobody will be able to post any addresses online. However, if you look again at the page from one of my websites: http://www.avenues-of-sight.com/Sarahlo ... age-1.html
you will find right at the bottom of the page, the address of another site dealing with MS and other diseases. If you join, you might well find someone willing to help you because they are all, or have been in the same position. They will send you a private message.
The moderator might be away this weekend, so you might find it difficult to join because the site is in the middle of an upgrade, but C pni is quite a slow growing organism, so you have time on your side.

I can't be of much help because I have not needed to take anything to counter MS for about ten years.

I'm glad that you like my paintings: most of the ones on that page were done after my neurologist told David that my painting days were over and that he should be looking for a nursing home for me! Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Antibiotics”