Doing well after antibiotic treatment

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
Sabinchen

Re: Doing well after antibiotic treatment

Post by Sabinchen »

yeah, probably. I also think it won't even go through do to strict laws. Well I hope my gp is with me on that. I truly believe that an abx treatment does it. At least to a point that I see some success.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Print out David's pdf about treatment: it might help with the persuasion! Sarah

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.pdf
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Sabinchen

Post by Sabinchen »

Thank you very much. I will print it out.
Btw...I registered on the cpn page but still have to work my way through it.
Did you had mood swings? And if so, did that improve?
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Oh, mood swings! Mine improved as David will tell you! The cpn site is going to have a big upgrade to make it easier to use, but in the meantime as me any questions you have. Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
ElizabethAnne

Post by ElizabethAnne »

Hi Everybody,

I was diagnosed with MS ages ago and I have only just come across the wonderful and totally logical David Wheldon theory. I cannot believe this has been kept hidden for so long -- though I don't really do that much research - I've been resigned and sceptical. I take lots of supplements.
I've had 'mild' MS which is only now getting bad -- footdrop, deteriorating very fast, lack of balance, muscles on my face constantly twitching, real clumsiness, having to wear reading glasses and bad memory.
I've seen CPn Help, but it has no register function. I'll ask the question here:

Dr Wheldon's course of treatment is clearly laid out, so I'll just order the drugs online from India and follow his treatment. I've tried to speak to my GP - no appointments till after Christmas.

Does anyone think this is a truly bad idea? I have no drug allergies that I know of. What's the worst that can happen?

Over Christmas, if I get sick with the dying bacteria toxins being released I can take it easy (I'm self employed).

Sarah Longlands's page is fabulous. If you see this, Sarah -- thanks.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth
ElizabethAnne

Post by ElizabethAnne »

Hello there,

I've only just come across all this news about antibiotics, and I'm about to start it too.
I wonder if you could please tell me what Indian company you ordered from?

Many thanks,
Elizabeth
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"Does anyone think this is a truly bad idea?"

Like all protocols, not everyone who tries it is helped by this treatment. But many have been. So there is no way to know for sure if it really works (as is the case with every other proposed treatment currently available) or will work for you. My personal emphasis has been to repopulate my gut with good bacteria which is a very similar approach to this one (over the long term).

Hope it works for you! Certainly worth doing based on what you described. Good luck!!! Please keep us updated as to your progress.
ElizabethAnne

Post by ElizabethAnne »

Thanks for the encouragement.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

ElizabethAnne wrote:Does anyone think this is a truly bad idea? I have no drug allergies that I know of. What's the worst that can happen?
At least one bad thing that might happen is that you knock out your beneficial gut bacteria and wind up with a resistant C. difficille infection and chronic diarrhea which can be incapacitating and potentially life threatening. Another issue is importing drugs of unknown quality. There was some news a while back about at least one Indian manufacturer, Ranbaxy, selling bogus drugs.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014/01 ... ould-care/

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014/01 ... ges-worse/
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

ElizabethAnne wrote:I've seen CPn Help, but it has no register function.
You may want to PM Sarah about this. CPn Help may have disabled registration due to problems with spam.
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

ElizabethAnne wrote:Hello there,

I've only just come across all this news about antibiotics, and I'm about to start it too.
I wonder if you could please tell me what Indian company you ordered from?

Many thanks,
Elizabeth
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/do ... 86097.html
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I don't know a lot about this treatment other than the basics - perhaps someone more familiar with this treatment can comment on if it is a good idea to have supervision by a professional? The antibiotics are pretty strong after all.
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

Hi,

Sorry for being pesimistic about that story but:

exept (only) Agatha and Sarah, is there anybody who noticed something positive from this protocol???

thks
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

There are lots of people: you could look at the site which the moderators don't seem to like here so they keep messing up the links: the one that has cpn and help in the title and is a .org site. I might also add that I have taken over ownership now.

You must remember that many people on making a full recovery from MS don't hang around on these sites: I only do because of my desire to help other people.

Sarah
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I must say first that membership of cpn is still closed and our new web-manager has gone home to get married, and I can't work out myself how to start it again: I think I know but I don't want to mess up the whole site!

Next, Eliot, I obviously started under the supervision of my husband, but I now know several people who have done it completely by themselves, following David's page:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html

Also, when membership is open, any questions can be asked on the cpn site, but I will make myself available until then! Sarah