Post by guddi »

Anyone on LDN & ANTIBIOTICS?

Are they Safe?

Please share your experiences.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: LDN & ANTIBIOTICS

Post by SarahLonglands »

LDN and antibiotics are quite safe together and lots of people take both!

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Theresaa

Post by Theresaa »

guddi wrote:Anyone on LDN & ANTIBIOTICS?

Are they Safe?

Please share your experiences.
I have been taking LDN since Feb 2013 great for fatigue, looking to get the antibiotic protocol but live in Ireland can seem to get a doctor to give me a prescription, are you on antibiotics? If so did your Gp prescribe?

Thanks in advance!

I am a little worried buying antibiotics over the internet!

Had MS diagnosed for 13.5 yrs :? :?
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I was on antibiotics but finished in 2008. I will send you a link of where to safely buy abx online: I have bought from there for an infected finger and they worked a treat. Ialso buy them for someone else who has no complaints.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
supaguy

Post by supaguy »

Yeah,

I have been on LDN for the last 23 month. I went away to London for a long weekend last spring and forgot to bring my LDN with me: I paid a price and went down hill for that.
It was that same weekend that I read up on the abx treatment for MS. I asked the MS nurse what you knew of it: she'd never hear of it. you gotta wonder what MS nurses are actually interested in.
Anyway, I started abx treatment for MS last May ... so I am doing LDN and abx. Not cured yet ... but going for it.
zjac020
Family Elder

Post by zjac020 »

I Live in Spain but was born and raised in UK. CIS since late may this year. Currently on LDN (ADN dieta, exercise and stress management) and looking to maybe start copaxone. I'm also doing the Lyme tests (2 bands at borderline positive). I'm just wondering how safe the antibiotic protocol is and whether neuros ever recommend it (have a feeling I know the feeling to this last question).

Any basic tests or indications that may hint at using antibiotics or is based on just trying it due to how complex this disease is?

Thanks,
Zjac

Return to “Antibiotics”