Pulses

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: Pulses

Post by SarahLonglands »

Roy, I presume that you mean try the diet along with the abx: both should work very well together and there are a number of people at the cpn site doing exactly that............Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
rdahlson
Getting to Know You...

Diet

Post by rdahlson »

Anecdote,
Yes, I will add the diet to the abx protocol.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Well, there are many people over at CPN who would like to know how you get on with that! For myself, although I have never followed a diet per se, what I eat is often very similar.
Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
rdahlson
Getting to Know You...

Post by rdahlson »

I am going to start pulse #2 on Friday and will update following that. I also plan on reading Dr Wahls book, 'Minding My Mitochondria'
rdahlson
Getting to Know You...

Pulse #2

Post by rdahlson »

I finished pulse 2 and have also begun the Wahls diet protocol. I continue to improve, although quite slowly. I was sinking fast when I started the abx's last year, so I first needed to stop the slide which has happened. I continue to exercise my legs and feel they are getting stronger. My ultimate goal is to get out of the wheelchair.
Roy
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Seems to me that slow and gradual improvements are better and more long lasting! Patience Roy!! Sarah
rdahlson
Getting to Know You...

Post by rdahlson »

I completed pulse three, and actually did an eight day pulse because
I am not continuing with the abx protocol. I am sure there is a pathogen at the heart of my MS, but it may be Epstein Barr Virus or Candida overgrowth, or Chlamydia Pneumoniae. After the first few months, I failed to make further progress, so I am going to try diet and anti-viral/anti-fungal supplements at this point.
Thank especially Sarah for support and encouragement; I will keep you updated on my progress.
Roy

Return to “Antibiotics”