RE M.S AND LYME DISEASE

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
seeva
Family Elder

RE M.S AND LYME DISEASE

Post by seeva »

HI FRIENDS a mother of three who spent 2 years being treated for m.s has been cured with simple course of antibiotics
please read for more information shttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2343 ... -BITE.html
regards
seeva
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: RE M.S AND LYME DISEASE

Post by SarahLonglands »

Thanks for this Seeva: I saw this a while back, but you know, sometimes lyme disease is mistaken for MS and some people actually think that all MS is lyme disease, but really since the same antibiotics work for both diseases, it doesn't really matter. I tested positive for C pn but negative for lyme yet I still got better. How are you doing?

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Thanks Sara for your reply al my ms friends want to do the test and see is they have m.s or LYME disease We are not getting any good treatment from our drs. so we try all the possibility
regards
seeva
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Seeva, you seem to have not quite understood what I said: I have never had lyme disease but the antibiotics for C pn are the same as for lyme because they are all broad-based abx which will work for lots of things. I thought that you had started it once, before ccsvi came along, so you obviously didn't do it for long enough. You could always see Dr Thibault and start it again.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Dear Sarah thanks for the reply yes you are right that once i met dr. Thibault and had the drug few weeks nothing happened so i stop taking
thanks for riming me.
regards
seeva
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

A few weeks? With this treatment and either of the progressive diseases, you need more time! Do try it again............Sarah
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Dear Sarah thanks for your reply. soon I will do the test ELISA for CPN through my GP. and take the antibiotic for the bacterium should i have to do any other test please reply.
where are you living? who is your dr send you for the test? please reply
regards
seeva
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hello Seeva, I live in the UK, not far from London and my doctor is also my husband: David Wheldon. I don't know for certain where I was tested: I think it might have been Southmead Hospital in Bristol.

I responded to the treatment very quickly because my disease was very active at the time. This tends not to happen with people who are just on a slow decline and may take quite a few months before they see any change. One person I know actually took nearly a year before she saw any change, but she was older than most people trying this: I don't know how relevant this is.

What you must realise though, is that you might be able to do no more than stop the progression, but that in itself is worthwhile I think. I did improve far more than simply stopping progression but I can't say for certan why this was: maybe it was just pure bloody-mindedness and determination because I did spend lots of hours trying to use a paintbrush and then throwing away the results. The first improvement both I and everyone else noticed though, was the return of clear thinking and of speech. So do please try the treatment again and let us all know how you are doing.

Sarah
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

HI Sarah thanks for your reply. I will find local dr who can test for CPN. thanks for your help
regards
seeva