New, easy to navigate david wheldon site

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

New, easy to navigate david wheldon site

Post by SarahLonglands »

Finally, after many months of hinting, David has redesigned his site, to make it much easier to navigate:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html

It did start out as just one page but over the last couple of years more pages have been added, then more pages tagged on to those pages and so on. Now everything radiates neatly from the index, just like on my site, so when I suggest someone looks at such and such a page, it will be easy to find.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
LifeontheIce
Family Elder

Post by LifeontheIce »

Awesome! Will read again.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Sarah, I edited your title as the one long word was causing formatting problems on the front page forum summary.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Oh dear, sorry Arron! :oops:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

Sarah, I'd read David's pages several times and really hadn't thought anything of the format. Then, having seen the new and improved site, I have to say it's a far sight better than before. The organization is much better and the links make it easier, as everything 'radiates out' from the central page/content page. Well done!
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Well Mac, I had been on at him to do this for weeks but he had been reluctant for some reason: maybe he figured it was a good tect of cognition if you could find your way round the maze. Then Jim wrote to him suggesting the same thing, so there were two against one. Even he now admits that it is better.

Sarah