Wheldon protocol , contacting david? (Norwegian user)

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
gshock

Wheldon protocol , contacting david? (Norwegian user)

Post by gshock »

Hi,
i'm new on this forums, so first : apologize for typo's and grammar mistakes- i'm norwegian.

I have this trial from 2004 in Norway where they have findings in the spinal fluid. ( cystic structures )
I also talked with the persons conducting it.

Would be insanely great to be able to contact David and discuss a thing with him, as they tried antibiotics in norway with no success- want to ask what they did wrong or could have done differently.
Anyone know how to contact him ?

I am also "upset and frustrated" that the scientist have narrowed down a path that will give no result ( they have done so for about 60 years now )

( norway has 3 "reasons" for MS. )

genetics ? nah, so many trials proven this wrong now, they also found difference in genetics amongst "white" and "black" ppl that have ms.
D-vitamin ? hmm, as a red-head i have perfect d vitamin, we can live in places with little to no sun and still have good d vitamin levels
Smoking ? havent done it.

Still got a MS diagnose.

anyone know if the stomach- reflexes should be there or not ? my neurologist said that THAT was the first thing to go away with MS.

Appriciate any feedback
thanks for "listening"
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Wheldon protocol , contacting david ? ( norwegian user )

Post by lyndacarol »

gshock wrote:i'm new on this forums, so first : apologize for typo's and grammar mistakes- i'm norwegian.

genetics ? nah, so many trials proven this wrong now, they also found difference in genetics amongst "white" and "black" ppl that have ms.
D-vitamin ? hmm, as a red-head i have perfect d vitamin, we can live in places with little to no sun and still have good d vitamin levels

Still got a MS diagnose.

Appreciate any feedback
thanks for "listening"
Welcome to ThisIsMS, gshock.

What is the actual test result number for your vitamin D blood test (called "25-hydroxy D")?

Here is the experience of Monica Thorheim from Norway: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... ml#p246291
gshock

Post by gshock »

lyndacarol wrote:
gshock wrote:i'm new on this forums, so first : apologize for typo's and grammar mistakes- i'm norwegian.

Still got a MS diagnose.

Appreciate any feedback
thanks for "listening"
Welcome to ThisIsMS, gshock.

What is the actual test result number for your vitamin D blood test (called "25-hydroxy D")?

Here is the experience of Monica Thorheim from Norway: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... ml#p246291
Hi,
thanks for answering.

Not sure what you mean by result number, but i had 79 i think on my last blood-test - this was now at the end of winter with NO sun at all here :P
Will read the link you gave me
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

gshock wrote:Not sure what you mean by result number, but i had 79 i think on my last blood-test - this was now at the end of winter with NO sun at all here :P
Many people accept the doctor's interpretation that "Your results are fine/normal," when there is often controversy about what the actual numbers mean.

In the US, the unit of measurement for the vitamin D test is "ng/mL" (nanograms per milliliter); I believe the unit of measurement for vitamin D in Sweden is "nmol/L" (nanomoles per liter). I don't know which unit is used in Norway. To convert nmol/L to ng/mL, divide the number of nanomoles by 2.5.

If your result was 79 ng/mL, this is quite acceptable to GrassrootsHealth (http://www.GrassrootsHealth.net), the California-based organization focused on improving worldwide vitamin D deficiency. They recommend a level between 40-60 ng/mL.

If your result was 79 nmol/L (equivalent to 31.6 ng/mL), this is low, barely within the standard range of 30-100 ng/mL established by the Institute of Medicine; and it is below the range advocated by GrassrootsHealth.

There are many neurologists who recommend a vitamin D level between 70-100 ng/mL for their patients with neurological symptoms.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hello gshock, I'm sorry that I have not looked at the site for a few weeks. I have just sent you David's address and he is more than willing to discuss things with you.

Lyndacarol is quite right about vitamin D, but I will just add that when your neurologist says that the stomach reflex is one of the first things to go with MS, maybe he is right but generally the older you get, and by that I mean after adolescence, the fainter the stomach reflex gets.

Anyway, write to David!

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
gshock

Post by gshock »

Thank's a lot, have answered your PM Sarah - this is much appriciated and it means a great deal for me personally.
I will contact David in a few days, have a lot of questions so i have to "plan ahead" abit.

Thank you

And thank you to everyone else as well :)
guts817

Post by guts817 »

Hi gshock, all,

First, gshock, I hope you are doing well. I'm sending you good energy. From what I've read, at this point a lot, Dr. Wheldon makes much more sense than most doctors I speak to, and as my partner is a medical researcher - I can attest to the thoroughness of his research.

Second, apologies in advance for commenting in two different forums! I just saw this had more recent posts, so was hoping it was active.

I started Dr. Wheldon's program last Friday, and I had a couple of questions that I was hoping anyone who tried this successfully could answer for me!

(1) Did you have an obvious herxheimer reaction when you started? I'm on day 4, and besides some night sweats of my head, I haven't noticed material differences in my symptoms. I know this can vary, in timing and intensity. (That said, my symptoms are *&*very mild...I'm very early, but I believe in acting...not waiting! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.)
(2) After the 18 months of therapy Dr. Wheldom recommends, does he suggest continued intermitent therapy for life? Or at that point can people stop?

Any thoughts, help are appreciated. Thank you so much!
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hello guts817, I have only just noticed your questions!
My answer is that I took intermittent therapy for three years, gradually spreading out the abx free period, then I just stopped and since no symptoms returned. That was eight years ago! Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
guts817

Post by guts817 »

Thank you Sarah for your kind response, and for your story, and David. Things appear to be working well so far with my therapy, though changes are so subtle, it is only two weeks, I just feel more 'awake' if that makes sense.

I will keep you posted. Much gratitude. & fingers crossed!
glenn
fiveroses92

Post by fiveroses92 »

hi pls help me. i would like to speak to wheldon regarding multiple sclerosis. i really badly want to find a new hope for my sister. would appreciate ur kind help & may God bless you.
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

I am also interested in this. Any updates by those in the process of or done with this treatment?
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Best look at the cpn help site. You can find a link on the links page of my website: http://www.sarahlonglands.com
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

@SarahLonglands - Thank you Sarah! I will!
Hope2018

Post by Hope2018 »

Dear Sarah,

I too would like to contact David. I am new to the Forum but my life is in a mess and despite traversing the World, I am not getting any better. I would like to communicate with David please.

Cheers
Hope2018
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I pressed the wrong button and accidentally unsubscribed so am making a post to correct!! Sarah