Antibiotics

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
shadowfax
Family Member

Antibiotics

Post by shadowfax »

Those anti-biotics in the acne drug are part of the Wheldon protocol. Maybe benefits realised by people on it had nothing to with Chlamydiae..
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: Antibiotics

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hmm, I have never has acne though: just MS and some chlamydia pneumoniae. Oh, I never had the other sort of chlamydia either!
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

But I think Shadowfax is saying that it is the antibiotic that is the common denominator - right?
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I would be pleased if that was the case, because doxycycline as a broad spectrum antibiotic is indeed used for acne and many other things. Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Antibiotics”