questions

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
mom10789
Family Elder

questions

Post by mom10789 »

1- i see my gp on the 12th whats my next step double the doxy oe add something new

2- i know breast lactating is a symtom of lyme is it also one for CPn
thanks for the help
shell
ps- because i had such a painful reaction, i have some sort of bacteria thing going on right
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hi Shell,

Its best to get doxy up to full amounts before adding anything else.

Slight lactating must be a possible symptom of both because I experienced it slightly before treatment. I'd forgotten all about this, but its completely gone now.

Have a good holiday weekend!

Sarah :wink:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
mom10789
Family Elder

Post by mom10789 »

thanks
really looking forward to it
i'm so glad i'm feeling up to it
turkey is my favourite
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

Double the doxy (first things first, after all). Isn't it amazing how far you've come, that you're looking forward to 'what's next'? You are SO going to beat this!

Have a wonderful holiday. If you were just a little closer, I'd be asking for some turkey and trimmings from you. I'll just have to wait til 22 November for mine...
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi