Personal account of response to Aimspro

A forum to discuss Aimspro (Goat Serum) as a possible therapy for MS
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Personal account of response to Aimspro

Post by CureOrBust »

I am not linked to Aimspro, or to any charity or organisation linked to Daval. I attained Aimspro through a prescription from my doctor and paying Daval their asking price. Although not cheap, I wouldnt call it exhorberant considering the costs they have probably incurred thus far.

I have now undergone two injections, about two weeks ago.

I have found that aimspro had only a little affect on my MS symptoms (0 to 10% if i HAD to put a number on it). The second injection seems to have less of an affect than the first.

My main symptoms are "heavy" legs, balance with tingling in my hands and feet.

I have been told (by Dr Yule) that aimspro has been found to not work so well within one month of using an interfreon. So, the rest of my vials are sitting in my freezer, maybe for another month.

When Dr Yule found out it didnt work so well for me, he took some time out of his schedule to discuss it personally.

For anyone else, i would recommend they give this a go, as i think there is something definitely there, it just hasnt worked as well for me as others. This may be due to the fact i used rebif only a few days before.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Hi,

Just in case someone was wondering what happened with the vials I was saving for 1 month after interferon, I thought I better let you know.

I have been doing other regimines (LDN, Statins & ABX's), and they have been working VERY well for me. I have improved so much that I am saving the vials for the instance when I have a relapse. In otherwords, I have not, and have no plans to be injecting the aimspro in the near future (hopefully ever :wink: ).
BalsaBoy
Family Member

can you give more details, please

Post by BalsaBoy »

What exactly are you taking and when did you notice an improvement?
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: can you give more details, please

Post by CureOrBust »

BalsaBoy wrote:What exactly are you taking and when did you notice an improvement?
I was on Statins, in the begining. While I was on the statins (80mg Simvastatin) alone, I noticed considerable improvement. However, I soon added LDN and am now on Antibiotics as well. Comming off the Rebif also helped. I reacted very badly to it.

I have written more in the "Regimens" forum.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

Are you using co Q with your statin? Just curious
Marie
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

yep, I take 200mg / day.

I started on it because i read the statins increased the bodies need, and then the abx's (wheldon protocol) also recommend it. I'm probably not on enough, but I have only found them locally in 50mg tablets, and have to swallow enough pills as it is.