SF1019

A forum to discuss Aimspro (Goat Serum) as a possible therapy for MS
Frank
Family Elder

Post by Frank »

The person who maintains the site I linked in my previous post has started her treatment since 05-17-07.

On her webpage you can read through her weekly blog.
So far it seems she is seeing some improvements in gait, strength and mental abilities.

--Frank
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Press Release SF1019 and Immunosyn

Post by Nemotoday »

Just found this on a press release.

http://www.medadnews.com/News/Index.cfm ... eid=486613

Immunosyn Corporation Names Stephen Ferrone as CEO

LA JOLLA, Calif., October 23, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Immunosyn Corporation has announced the appointment of Stephen D. Ferrone as the company's Chief Executive Officer, President and board member.

"I am honored to step into this leadership role at Immunosyn and help shape the company's success. I believe we have the potential to improve the quality of life for millions of people who suffer from painful and debilitating diseases," says Ferrone.

Ferrone is a veteran marketing and sales executive with demonstrated national leadership of strategic and tactical initiatives. His extensive career includes nine years of service with ABN AMRO Asset Management and its Investment Funds Services Group as genesis architect of its marketing strategy.

Ferrone is a graduate of Northwestern University and Loyola School of Law and began his professional career in Chicago, Illinois as a felony trial prosecutor for Cook County. He then transitioned to the wealth management industry and became the Regional Marketing Director at Schwab Institutional and the National Sales Director for ABN AMRO, where he set the strategic marketing plan and raised new investment sales of over $9 billion dollars over his nine-year tenure. Recently, Ferrone provided strategic consulting services to the financial and biotech industries where he became associated with the principals of Argyll Biotechnologies.

About Immunosyn Corporation

La Jolla, CA-headquartered Immunosyn Corporation plans to market and distribute life enhancing therapeutics. Currently, the company has exclusive worldwide rights from its largest shareholder, Argyll Biotechnologies, LLC, to market, sell and distribute SF-1019, a compound that was developed from extensive research into Biological Response Modifiers (BRMs). Argyll Biotechnologies, LLC has initiated the process for regulatory approval of SF-1019 in several countries and preparations for clinical trials are underway in both the US and Europe. Research suggests that SF-1019 has the potential to affect a number of clinical conditions including auto-immune disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS), neurological disorders such as Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD or RSDS) and complications from Diabetic Mellitus such Diabetic Neuropathy (DN) and Diabetic Ulcers (DU).
Keep smiling as who knows what good things might be around the corner and if the road snakes a bit keep going.
Pete

SF1019

Post by Pete »

Hi All. Can anyone out there shed some light on SF1019 for me? I have researched all that I can, including all the info I found on your excellent forum, but I feel as though I still know very little about this drug.

It appears to be readily available here in the US (Utah), but I have found no evidence to say that it is regulated by the FDA. I intend to contact the FDA with my concerns and hope they can provide me with answers to some of my questions.

There also seems to be a lot of comparison between SF1019 and Aimspro. Is it the same drug and is it produced under the same regulations as Aimspro? I found Aimspro on the Worlds Health list of Pharmaceutical Drugs, but not SF1019. I was looking into Aimspro, but if SF1019 is available in the US and is safe, it would make life a lot easier for me.

I am willing to try anything, but I need more info that SF1019 is safe and not a 'drug' that is not regulated/licenced by any of the regulatory bodies who are supposed to protect citizens from the obvious dangers to us from unregulated/tested drugs.

I am sorry if I sound clueless, but there seems to be so much contradiction and subterfuge that I just do not know what to believe.

Thanks for your time. Pete.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Alan Osmonds website

Post by Nemotoday »

Hi Pete,

This might help from Alan Osmonds website.

http://osmondms.com/

October 5, 2007

Today I was informed that Argyll Biotechnologies New Website is now available at: http://www.argyllbiotechnologies.com/ (link is above)
You can learn more about the product that has helped me so much! It is called SF-1019 !!!

There were other threads here which made it clear that SF1019 and Aimspro are different products.

A Statement from the Daval Website.

http://www.davalinternational.com/index ... php?nid=14

24/10/06 - "Aimspro" in Mexico

It has been brought to our attention that MS chat-lines are referring to a product administered in Mexico as Aimspro. Please note that Aimspro is a registered Trade Mark for a product distributed for Daval International Limited in the United Kingdom, which is manufactured under conditions approved by regulatory agencies.

The product which is reported to be available in Mexico is definitely not Aimspro. It is therefore an imitation of doubtful provenance and its regulatory standing is suspect.

The link from Alan Osmonds site leads here

http://www.argyllbiotechnologies.com/SF-1019.html

SF-1019 is the platform technology of Argyll Biotechnologies. It was developed from extensive research into Biological Response Modifiers (BRMs) undertaken at: Mississippi State University; St George's, University of London (formerly St George's Hospital Medical School); Ohio University; and Methodist Hospital. The first group of BRMs was designated as Immune Cell Potentiating Factors (ICPF) and has been extensively evaluated in a number of veterinary treatments, including animal studies relating to human disease. This collaborative approach brought the thorough and unbiased scrutiny of the scientific and medical community upon the related research and particularly SF-1019. In our opinion, these data collectively support the conclusion that SF-1019, as a BRM, may point the way for the future development and refinement of many promising innovative and cutting-edge therapeutics.

SF-1019 is believed to be one of a new class of therapeutics made from mammalian cells. As an isolated compound, SF-1019 is comprised of low molecular weight lipo-peptides. Pre-clinical human studies and clinical trials in animals have shown SF-1019 to provide therapeutic benefits without toxic or pyrogenic (fever-causing) effects at therapeutically effective dosages. In animal studies, once injected subcutaneously, SF-1019 produces an immunomodulatory cascade, which generates a prophylactic and/or therapeutic benefit. In pre-clinical human studies, it appears to create a therapeutic affective response over a range of demyelinating conditions of the peripheral nervous system (PNS) resulting in rapid reduction of symptoms. A major benefit of SF-1019 is its perceived ability to simultaneously target, activate and support the modulation of both the innate and adaptive immune systems, having a dramatic effect on many neurological and demyelinating conditions. Research suggests the current product has additional developmental potential as it also possesses analgesic properties with an ability to substantially reduce the inflammation attending a number of clinical conditions including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome, (RSD or RSDS) and other auto-immune and neurological disorders.

Patent applications containing claims to Argyll Biotechnologies’ proprietary biological response modifier SF-1019 have been filed in selected countries around the world. Those applications have been receiving favorable review with one or more patents expected to issue in 2007. Additional patents are expected soon thereafter.

Argyll Biotechnologies has initiated the approval process in several countries and preparations for clinical trials in humans are underway in both the US and Europe with plans to develop a series of new products from Argyll Biotechnologies’ proprietary platform technology and other licensed techniques. These trials are the first of a planned new SF-1019 based product series designed to treat or improve the quality of life and the clinical management of a number of auto-immune and neurological disorders and other human diseases. Argyll Biotechnologies will continue to pursue regulatory approval for SF-1019 with the compassionate goal of SF-1019 potentially becoming a first line defense for mainstream medical practitioners.

Argyll Biotechnologies has transferred to Immunosyn Corporation the world-wide rights to market and distribute SF-1019 by way of an exclusive licensing agreement.

Immunosyn also has a website here

http://www.immunosyn.com/products.html

It does seem to me that SF1019 is not yet a licensed product and if it is freely available in Utah then all is not well. Could it be that others have done the same as Alan Osmond and obtained a legal supply from Mexico?.

Good luck
Keep smiling as who knows what good things might be around the corner and if the road snakes a bit keep going.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

When I read the web site I get really interested by the "success" stories. However, the technical blurb talks of its effects on reducing inflammation, but the "success stories" talk of effects that could only be achieved by reversal of damage or the effects of damage. The two don't meet up which makes me suspicious of their success being placebo.But its definitely something I'll be watching.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Post by Nemotoday »

This is worth a read http://www.msrebel.com/My%20SF1019%20va ... atment.htm

My summary to date.

This is just an impression I felt from the beginning of this disease, I have always had a "gut feeling" that one day there would be something that would help the MS...I think this might me it! I began my treatment on May 15, 2007. My symptoms at that time were, very bad balance since 1984 (unable to stand with feet together and close my eyes without falling over), chronic insomnia, I needed to use 2mg of Xanax one hour before I went to bed in order to fall and stay asleep. I was also for the first time in my life having to use my manual wheelchair to get around the house, though I could walk a few steps from outside the bathroom to the toilet. By June the heat was beginning, usually it is time for me to start to use Prednisone to help with the inflammation and help my body work a little better. My right side is usually affected, my right arm gets weak as well as my leg, it drags along. I'm a bit surprised I have not needed to call my doctor for a prescription. In mid July my sleeping had not really changed enough to note, I was still 2mg Xanax, but I was walking more frequently with the cane only (IE: living room to kitchen 45 steps) also, a couple days I was able to lay down and fall asleep for a few minutes. By August 17th I was walking quite well, sometimes 135-200 steps cane-free, but I did not overdo it, my energy level was up and down depending on how well I slept. Some days I actually had the energy to sweep! In September I was under a lot of personal stress and stress also in the past has left me needing Prednisone to help the weakness on my right side. I started thinking back to 1984, that was the first time I started using Prednisone to get through the summer heat, this is the very first time since then that I have gotten through that ghastly summer heat with no need for steroids, I personally attribute this to using this vaccine! By October 9th I woke up and just had the feeling I could just use the cane and not the wheelchair, it is October 24th and I have not used the wheelchair since. Last night I only used 6mg Melatonin and slept quite well, I woke up a couple times to use the bathroom but I would actually fall back to sleep and have dreams! I am walking more and more within the house, even making laps which is about 98 steps. I can feel my leg muscles working more, I'm careful about over doing it I've learned over the years to pay attention to my body and listen. Previously when I would overdo my exercising ("crossing that invisible line") I would often have an exacerbation (my right side would get weak) and need the steroids to get back to where I started. I have not used steroids since I began this treatment, I love that! I have also been trying to stick to a gluten/dairy free diet but the SF1019 vaccine is the one treatment I have been 100% consistent with, I inject with the vaccine every 4 days. 10-26-07 I did not sleep well last night but am still walking quite well, just cautiously. I have also been informed that there will be times throughout the treatment where it appears that there are no noticeable changes, it is during this time that the body is healing. ~ Lisa
slomanjoe

SF1019

Post by slomanjoe »

Try to remember that SF1019 was not developed for MS.
It has some benefit for MS depending on your individual problems.
As all cases of MS are unique and variable, so will be the chance and amount of recovery any individual may experience.
I'ts not going to cure the atrophies developed from lack of ability to use any part of your body. Physical therpy will be crucial.
mwg

SF-1019

Post by mwg »

I just wanted to let people know that this is great stuff. I know personally two people who have tried it and have had vast improvement. My dear friend has not had much quality of life for the past ten years. She got to the point where her husband was thinking that she would be dead in a year. I had talked to Alan Osmond and heard his story and told my friend that he ought to talk to him. He called his doctor and had the medicine in his hands the next day. From the very day that she had her first shot she has seen improvement. She has been on it a year and continues to see improvement. She is now walking, her brain is so much clearer, she has been able to wean herself off of all of her medications - neurontin, morphine, etc. To see the difference in her is amazing. I can't wait till it gets where my insurance will cover it. It is very expensive now but is coming soon! Keep the faith!
Pete

Re: Alan Osmonds website

Post by Pete »

Hi All,

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but I have not been well lately. Thanks for all your advice and help but I have decided to leave SF1019 well alone. This is due to the FDA's response to my enquires regarding this product and the companies involved in its production.

Thanks again for your time and good luck to you all.

Pete.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Post by Nemotoday »

Hi Pete,

Can you post the FDA response to you?
bubbapit

SF 1019

Post by bubbapit »

I have been using SF1019 since 12/12/07. The first dose showed some promise. Three more orders, pretty much nothing. And now I seem to weakening again. The shots are easy, no side effects. But I must now decide whether to continue, this is not cheap. I have tried getting more info from Argyll but get no reply. I am getting it thru Dr. Morales as I know no other access to it. I am down 16K with nothing to show for it. I am wondering if I may be getting a placebo? Numerous vials have been capped poorly. I need this to help so badly, in desperation I don't know what to do.
Frank
Family Elder

Post by Frank »

Why not getting on some other MS drug?
Maybe some of the enroling trials might be suitable for you?

--Frank
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.
bubbapit

Post by bubbapit »

I did betaseron 7 yrs., Copax 16 mo., Methotrexate 7 yrs., 4AP 7 YRS., ldn 5yrs., did Procarin. Mostly now prednisone, just had 2 cataracts removed due to it. Almost bedridden now.
gwa
Family Elder

Post by gwa »

bubba,

There are many of us with progressive MS and there is NOTHING that works for us. Stop throwing away your money and wait for new drugs to come online.

Even if some of the drugs in late stage trials just stop the disease, that is better than what we have right now. I feel for you, but many of us are in the same boat.

When something that works finally arrives, it will not be sold far away in some desolate place, but will be available to all at a price that insurers will pay for.

gwa
bubbapit

Post by bubbapit »

I think you're right, I felt it was my last hope, but I guess not. Dang PPMS beats everything. I just want my life back.

Return to “Aimspro”