SF1019

A forum to discuss Aimspro (Goat Serum) as a possible therapy for MS
kolob

SF1019 AVAILABLE

Post by kolob »

The doctors name to get the SF1019 is DR Mitch Melling of the Renewed Hope Clinic
95 North 400 East
PO Box 850
Beaver, Utah 84713
Phone: 435-438-5551
Fax: 888-587=9041
E-mail: SF1019@rehopeclinic.com

For all of you that wondered if it ever existed, well yes it does as I had always stated. May you be blessed to be part of it and that you get great results.
Nemotoday
Family Member

Malaysia SF 1019 receives full regulatory approval

Post by Nemotoday »

I was sent this today and although it refers to Diabetes etc and not specifically MS, the bit about inflammation is interesting

NOTE: The marketing name change to R-1818 for Malaysia

+++++++++

Immunosyn Corporation receives full regulatory approval to market SF-1019 in Malaysia

Aug 13, 2008 (M2 EQUITYBITES via COMTEX) -- Immunosyn Corporation (OTCBB:IMYN), which plans to market and distribute life enhancing therapeutics, declared on 12 August the receipt of marketing, distribution and patient treatment approval from the Ministry of Health Malaysia for SF-1019 in the Private Pay Heath Sector in Malaysia for the treatment of diabetic mellitus, diabetic neuropathy, diabetic ulcers as well as other chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases.

The product will be marketed as R-1818 in Malaysia. In addition, the company's strategic partner, largest shareholder and the licensor of SF-1019, Argyll Biotechnologies LLC, has notified that the Ministry of Health has granted approval for treating physicians in Malaysia to prescribe and export SF-1019 to patients residing outside of Malaysia.

In addition, Argyll Biotech will apply for an import license from Malaysian authorities and plan to continue the process to obtain full regulatory approvals for the marketing of SF-1019 throughout Asia as well as in Europe and then the US.

(C)2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com

Keep smiling as who knows what good things might be around the corner and if the road snakes a bit keep going.
bubbapit

SF1019

Post by bubbapit »

About 4 mo. after stopping it my gallbladder turned gangreenous and had to be removed.
keefbikes

Sham on YOU

Post by keefbikes »

My wife has a very progresive case of MS. I am 28 and she is 27. She was diagnosed at 25. We have tried most the FDA approved medications, most with nasty side affects. None seemed to give much help. We were running out of options. We have 2 kids under six and I was being eaten up watching my wife get eaten up by this beast. We were referd to a doctor in southern Texas who could give us this medicationm. At the price we had to pay we were able to put my wife on it for close to 8 months before we ran out of money. I have no stock in this medication, no loyaltys, if I could find a differnt brand of the same thing you better believe I would purchase it if it was cheaper.
My wifes MS came to a dead stop when she was injecting this medication. I dont know much about it, or the FDA, all know is it works. I pray daily for the FDA approval so I can get her more. She has been off it for over a year and it has come back. I cant bare to watch my wife go through this. So for all those who wish only to destroy this medication. Shame on you! I have seen first hand what this product can do, and if it helps my wife I will do anything it takes to get it to her. There are terrible side affects to all the other MS approved drugs, and no one is waiving pitch forks and torches at them, but because this SF1019 is new, and seems to have a huge affect it must be of the devil. I say Shame on you for the reason you are not trying to help any one by spreading propaganda about this drug, You are not trying to save my kids from growing up watching there mother wither away.,You are just an uneducated mob who has no experience with it first hand and fear it because it has potential to do great things.
laq640

SF1019 Immunosyn vaccine

Post by laq640 »

The information directly below was from my website, when I was using the vaccine I was asked to remove the information on ICPF because it was old information and ICPF is not used anymore. I was fortunate enough to use the SF1019 vaccine for 13 months, I wasn't walking great for a few months but over 6 months I was doing laps within my house...I miss that! I wish I had the money Alan Osmond has or could win Publishers Clearing House, I won't hold my breath on that! LOL I would buy lots of stock in the company and get started again with the vaccine. My worst symptom is chronic insomnia, the vaccine did not help that at all and is still my worst symptom. But the vaccine gave me tons of energy! I really miss that. I am much worse now though I can walk with a cane fairly well when I must.
I noticed a difference for the better when I recently had a blood test to check for foods I show any food intolerances to of which I have 29 out of of 154. That has been nearly one year, I will continue to avoid those 29 foods and sugar since sugar & inflammation go hand in hand. http://www.betterhealthusa.com/public/241.cfm?
Allegedly the vaccine should be FDA approved in the next 2 years...I'll believe it when I see it! But I will absolutely use it again when it is available! I'm frustrated but will never give up! ~ Lisa Quick
www.msrebel.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also found the following http://www.msrebel.com/ICPF%20%20VACCINE.htm supposedly from Dr Frank Morales

Which led to the name ICPF (previous title?) which lead to http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20050042635.html[/quote]:wink:
laq640

Re: Shame on YOU

Post by laq640 »

I agree with you! This disease is extremely limited in medications that actually help. The SF1019 vaccine is #1 as far as I'm concerned, but I too cannot afford to keep using it. So until the FDA approves it I decided to have my blood tested for foods that I may truly have an intolerance to. I had a blood test that tested for 154 possible foods, I have 29 some of which were very shocking to me. Lettuce, tomatoes, blueberries, almonds and cow's milk to name a few! It has only been one year but I have noticed some differences when I eat these offending foods. Every once in a while I'll eat a blueberry because it is my favorite fruit. It has not been easy, but since that blood test showed for a fact that these foods, I should not be eating...I am sticking to it 95% of the time. Here are some links, my website www.msrebel.com, the Human bloodprint http://www.betterhealthusa.com/public/241.cfm? is the blood test I had done to test for any food intolerances. I have zero insurance, but was told some MS patients who have insurance this test was covered. I messed up my Medicare so I have to start over again with that...big duh! It will be great when the one medicine that can actually help MS patients is approved for all to use! Hang in there! Best wishes to you and your wife! ~ Lisa

keefbikes wrote:My wife has a very progresive case of MS. I am 28 and she is 27. She was diagnosed at 25. We have tried most the FDA approved medications, most with nasty side affects. None seemed to give much help. We were running out of options. We have 2 kids under six and I was being eaten up watching my wife get eaten up by this beast. We were referd to a doctor in southern Texas who could give us this medicationm. At the price we had to pay we were able to put my wife on it for close to 8 months before we ran out of money. I have no stock in this medication, no loyaltys, if I could find a differnt brand of the same thing you better believe I would purchase it if it was cheaper.
My wifes MS came to a dead stop when she was injecting this medication. I dont know much about it, or the FDA, all know is it works. I pray daily for the FDA approval so I can get her more. She has been off it for over a year and it has come back. I cant bare to watch my wife go through this. So for all those who wish only to destroy this medication. Shame on you! I have seen first hand what this product can do, and if it helps my wife I will do anything it takes to get it to her. There are terrible side affects to all the other MS approved drugs, and no one is waiving pitch forks and torches at them, but because this SF1019 is new, and seems to have a huge affect it must be of the devil. I say Shame on you for the reason you are not trying to help any one by spreading propaganda about this drug, You are not trying to save my kids from growing up watching there mother wither away.,You are just an uneducated mob who has no experience with it first hand and fear it because it has potential to do great things.
laq640

SF1019 Immunosyn vaccine

Post by laq640 »

I used SF1019 for 13 months, it gave me tons of energy, something I do not have now. My worst symptom is chronic insomnia, it did not help with that but I had so much energy and no exacerbation's of weakness in my arms & legs. I cannot afford it anymore but if I won the lottery I would order it in a heartbeat. I received my vaccine from Dr. Morales, he told me he will not use it anymore because it is now being made with synthetics and not goat serum. It appears it still works the same since Alan Osmond and his son use it and they look pretty good. I would use the synthetic version, but probably will not win the lottery of PCH :( The thing that has helped me quite a bit is diet. I had my blood tested for any foods I may have an intolerance to, I have 29 and gluten is not one of them though wheat is. My symptoms began at 13, I now wish I would have done the Swank diet, but I'm 47 now so it will take a long time to recover what I can. Probably cord blood stem cells some day, I would go to Dr. Morales for that, I trust him. I also have varicose veins that run in my family so I am going to look into this new theory of CCSVI. I have much information on the bloodtest and CCSVI if you would like to read about it. I also have an archive of the time I was using the SF1910 www.msrebel.com
Never give up, but be very patient! ~ Lisa Quick
nn98200
Getting to Know You...

Post by nn98200 »

Hi all, I would like to try SF1019 but when I called earlier today the phone number for the Hope clinic that someone has listed on the forum earlier (it was also the same as the one I found on google): Hope Clinic
Phone: 435-438-5551 Can someone please tell me what the accurate number is? Or if they don't work, where do you get SF1019 from? Thanks so much!!!
laq640

SF1019

Post by laq640 »

I don't know a lot but I believe it has not yet been FDA approved, possibly Alan Osmond has some info ??? I wish I knew more. I have really noticed a big difference over this past year since I stopped eating the foods my blood showed I have an intolerance to. I am only using food as my treatment, I won't go on about it but if anyone would like to read more please check my website, I will update by Friday. I have been dealing with hypothyroid but my doc gave me some compounded meds and I am feeling much more lively this week! :D If I hear anything further about the SF1019 I will post in on my site. Be well! ~ Lisa www.msrebel.com
nn98200
Getting to Know You...

Post by nn98200 »

Lisa, thanks for the response and all the helpful advice! I don't think it is FDA approved but from what I was reading I thought one can somehow buy it and there was the contact info of a doctor from the Hope clinic that was posted here some time ago. I don't know how things are now but would appreciate any info as to where one can get it from! Thank you all! nn
laq640

SF1019

Post by laq640 »

When I used it for those 13 months it was really expensive hopefully it is a little cheaper. I wish I could afford it because I can tell I am just starting to get vertigo, I had it twice when I last used SF1019 and it very quickly got rid of that vertigo..I miss that stuff. Prednisone will have to do for now :roll:
Oh well what can one do? Please let me know if you get any info in the future about this awesome vaccine! Be well! Lisa
Peaches1
Family Member

SF 1019

Post by Peaches1 »

When you say expense Laq640.....what does that mean? How much did it cost per month?
Thanks for the info/help
peach1
Mino/Copaxone, IVIG
LDN, Prokarin
</li>
Peaches1
Family Member

Dr Melling

Post by Peaches1 »

I just called the ph info listing. There is no listing for Dr Melling or Renewed Hope Clinic. Looks like it is closed or shut down.
Anyone know what happened or where he is?
Mino/Copaxone, IVIG
LDN, Prokarin
</li>

Return to “Aimspro”