Debbie's Aimspro Story

A forum to discuss Aimspro (Goat Serum) as a possible therapy for MS
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Debbie's Aimspro Story

Post by Arron »

Our member Debbie8067 graciously submitted her personal experience with Aimspro. I trust many of you will find this an enlightening read:

"This is a response to Aaron's reqest for more Goat Serum info so here goes!

I was dxd in 1988 at the same time as my late father ( he had PPMS and went downhill quite quickly. He had to be fed through his stomach as he lost his swallowing reflex) and developed dementia to the point where he didn't know who we were. Thankfully,a heart attack put an end to his misery in 2003 aged 62).

I was what you could call "lucky" in that my MS was so benign for the first 13 years that I genuinely forgot that I even had it- I was a successful musical theatre actress and had 2 children.

It was only in 2001,when my right leg began to get waeker,that my neuro decided it was SPMS and I was told to "get on with life".

I read the Goat Serum story in the Sunday Times in January of this year and thought no more of it until my husband's boss had lunch with a theatre investor who had also invested in Daval International, the makers of Aimspro or Goat Serum!

To cut a long story short, life is about who you know, and I was bumped to the front of the queue in the informed consent trial.
Within 24 hours, I had received my first injection, and apart from a slightly sore injection site, I noticed the difference straight away.

I could stand with no muscle spasm in my leg and walk without any limp at all. I began to park further away from the school and even dared to hope that one day I would go back to the work I missed so much.
I was taught to self-inject the serum using a very fine insulin needle into my tummy with no pain whatsoever.

However, as time has progressed,I think that the serum's not having as much effect that it did at the start,mostly I think because it is a very strong anti-inflammatory drug which calms relapses and I am progressive now. However,I know of people for who the serum has dramatically improved their symptoms continuosly.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about all this,and I have now decided to try the antibiotic regime as well,as my leg is still pretty weak and walking is getting harder. But hey,good days and bad days- I know how lucky I am to be part of the Aimspro trial.

Just go to DavalInternational.com for loads more info. Wishing you all well, and I don't know what I would have done without this incredible site.

The answer is out there SOMEWHERE!
We just have to do this enourmous jigsaw puzzle.

debbie8067"
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Aimspro - Antibiotics

Post by Brainteaser »

Is there any update on Debbie from the last post, regarding her Aimspro treatment? Additionally, she mentioned that she might try the Antibiotic regime. Does anyone know if the two treatments can be undertaken at the same time or would there be potential complications?

Regards,
Phil.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hi Philoz,

Yes, Debbie is posting in the regimens section about her antibiotic regime.

I'm not sure if she is still using Aimspro as well, but there is no reason why you shouldn't. On the other hand, talking from the antibiotics standpoint, I could say that there is no reason why you should need to, but that is just my opinion. :?

Sarah
debbie8067
Getting to Know You...

Post by debbie8067 »

Hi Philoz and Sarah

To answer both of you-yes,I am still taking Aimspro as well as being in my third month of antibiotics.

I asked David's (Wheldon) advice about using both at the same time,and he did not forsee any problem.

My reaction to both seems to be very positive at the moment, and maybe I've been very greedy and rather stupid by doing too much, but having seen what my late father went through..........

I should start my first pulse of Metronidizole next month,so all being well,I'll post any changes then.

Debbie x