Mobile version?

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
WantingToKnow
Getting to Know You...

Mobile version?

Post by WantingToKnow »

Hi :) I was thinking earlier, a lot of sites have mobile versions now and it would be cool to have a mobile version of this site so people could look at it and post on their phones :) Just a thought :)
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Mobile version?

Post by NHE »

WantingToKnow wrote:Hi :) I was thinking earlier, a lot of sites have mobile versions now and it would be cool to have a mobile version of this site so people could look at it and post on their phones :) Just a thought :)
Thanks for the suggestion. I have proposed this idea to the admin and he is looking into the different options that are available.

NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

There have been a few requests over the past several months for a mobile compatible version of the ThisIsMS forums. Our recent forum software update included the new "Minimal" theme. This can be found in the 'User Control Panel' options under 'Board Preferences' at 'My board style'. Please try this out and let me know if it works as a mobile compatible option for using ThisIsMS on a smartphone.

Thanks, NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Here's another possibility for anyone willing to test it out. The phpBB.com site has a demo of different themes. Please take a look at the Artodia: Mobile theme to see how well it works with your mobile phone.

NHE

Return to “Suggestions”