Another "Mark topics read" button

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
niezniszczalny

Another "Mark topics read" button

Post by niezniszczalny »

I've got a suggestion. I think it could be useful to add "Mark topics read" button to apper after clicking "View unread posts". So then, one could simply check unread posts, and when there's nothing that one finds interesting he can just click "Mark topics read". By "topics" I mean all topics of the forum. What do you think?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Another "Mark topics read" button

Post by NHE »

There's a 'Mark Topics Read' option at the top right corner of the main page for each of the forums. Is this different from what you were describing?

NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Oh, I see what you're asking about now, i.e., after clicking view unread posts, there's no option to mark those posts as read. However, it is possible to go back to the main page and use the 'Mark forums read' option.
niezniszczalny

Post by niezniszczalny »

I know this "Mark topics read" button, it's extremely useful. But what I've seen on the other forum was this button on the bottom of posts, near page numbers, while looking at unread posts, like here:
It's just my proposition, up to you if you include it. I find it more comfortable than going back to the main page, that's why I mentioned it.

[edit]
"Oznacz fora jako przezcytane" means "Mark posts as read" :)

Return to “Suggestions”