Live Chatroom

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
LR1234
Family Elder

Live Chatroom

Post by LR1234 »

Would be great to have a button to go to live chat. Then people online that want to talk in real time can
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

Chatroom

Post by AndrewKFletcher »

This would be very useful to talk openly or indeed privately about aspects of tims discussions.

8) :idea:
Inclined Bed Therapy (IBT) | http://www.inclinedbedtherapy.com
Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free. Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture.
SpectrumFL

Re: Live Chatroom

Post by SpectrumFL »

I can help set this up, and would be willing to pay for programmer time, even though that just means installing on your server. I would be happy to purchase the app as well, so its not cost to this site. I run a health information site and we use the same chat. Its just a matter of adding another page and putting a link to it. Up and running in about an hour. It would be my "charity" donation to cover the expenses.

Let me know.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Live Chatroom

Post by NHE »

Thank you for the generous offer re. donating software and services to the site. However, at this time ThisIsMS already has a private messaging function. By turning on the option of "Pop up window on new private message:" in the User Control Panel under the Board Preferences section you will receive a small pop-up alert when you receive a new private message. If two people are online at the same time, then a coversation could be held in nearly real time.

NHE

Return to “Suggestions”