Bioness 300 - Left and Right Legs For Sale

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
davidelk

Bioness 300 - Left and Right Legs For Sale

Post by davidelk »

We have both left and right Bioness 300 units available. They are both in excellent condition and have seen very light use. My son tried using these but was not successful. Original price was $5500 per unit. First takers gets them for $2,750 each. While I would prefer to sell the pair to one person, I am certainly willing to sell either right or left if needed. Please contact me by email: david@etuxedo.com.
irinaa

Re: Bioness 300 - Left and Right Legs For Sale

Post by irinaa »

Just want to make sure you are aware and do not get into any trouble.

But, please be aware that the device you are selling is a medical device requiring a prescription.

I tried selling another type of device in the past. I sold it but the buyer was unable to use it due to concerns by the doctor. They did not allow the buyer of the device to use it. The buyer was angry with me and I had to give them a refund.

I since found out that it is basically unlawful to sell such a device unless you are a licensed Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider and the purchaser has a valid medical prescription for the device.

Just be careful and good luck.
burnieboy

Post by burnieboy »

davidelk,

I just wanted to see if you still had your Bioness L300's. I may be interested in purchasing the one for the right leg if it is still available. I have been working with one with my PT and am considering buying one. Thanks.
davidelk

Post by davidelk »

Thank you for your interest in these units. The left unit has been sold. The Right Bioness L300 unit is still available.

Thank you,
David
tben97

Post by tben97 »

I have a L300(left leg) small for sale $3000 includes 6 months of electrodes. It was used for about 1 year. You can contact me at tben97@yahoo.com
LiljaBrik

Post by LiljaBrik »

If your offer is still valid I would buy the 300 ness. I'm tall 160 cm and weight 40 kg. j'm very small. j'm currently living in Paris. It's okay? My email address is lilialiuba@gmail.com. Thank you, Lilia
tben97

Post by tben97 »

This unit is no longer available.