WalkAide and/or WalkAide Premium Electrodes (x7 pk) for sale

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
peggylee

WalkAide and/or WalkAide Premium Electrodes (x7 pk) for sale

Post by peggylee »

Hello!
I have decided to sell my WalkAide (Model #20-0100). Last November, I paid over $4500 (out of pocket, despite having excellent insurance coverage) for this entire system. I am willing to sell it and the electrode accessories for $2250. The unit is in excellent condition and has very slight use, as I've only worn it a handful of times.
It is important to note that this device requires a doctor's prescription, so, in order to be professionally and properly fitted, you'll have to visit an authorized WalkAide retailer. Go to www.walkaide.com and click on 'find a clinic' (upper right).
As far as the 7 packages of electrodes (x2 uses per package), the expiration date indicates May of 2012. If they don't sell with the WalkAide, I can sell them seperately.
Please contact me via email, should you be interested or have questions.
claido207@yahoo.com

Thanks-
Peggy
don9611

Re: WalkAide and/or WalkAide Premium Electrodes (x7 pk) for

Post by don9611 »

My name is Don Harrington . I live in Scottsdale AZ . I could afford $1800 for the device. I know it costs alot more. My email is: don9611@aol.com if you have interest
drdileo

Re: WalkAide and/or WalkAide Premium Electrodes (x7 pk) for

Post by drdileo »

Before anyone buys this, and as an FYI to the seller, please know that when I tried to do this, the WalkAide rep said WalkAid would not program any used WalkAides that had been originally registered to another patient. Just a headsup. It may be different where you are, but I would call the prosthetic place you would get these programmed and find out first.