Bioness L300 Right Leg For Sale

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
Royc

Bioness L300 Right Leg For Sale

Post by Royc »

I have a Bioness L300 for right leg for sale. Purchased new in 2009 and have used it on and off for 2 years. It's in the original bag with several electrodes. You have to have a prescription and an order to see a Physical Therapist that is trained to fit you and set up this device. Please email me if you are interested. Price is negotiable but asking $4000. Royc923@gmail.com
Royc

Re: Bioness L300 Right Leg For Sale

Post by Royc »

The price is negotiable, email me and make an offer. I can even assist you in finding a Physical Therapist trained to fit you. I am an occupational therapist and work with other physical therapists trained with Bioness. Royc923@gmail.com
Bioness
Getting to Know You...

Post by Bioness »

Anyone using a Bioness device is required to have a prescription for use from a physician. Bioness cannot legally or ethically support anyone’s use of any device purchased “used” from another individual. Therefore, if you purchase a Bioness device in this manner you will not be able to receive technical support or supplies. This policy is enforced to protect individuals as Bioness cannot be sure that the second-hand device is in proper and safe working order. Bioness can be reached at 1.800.211.9136, option 2 to answer any questions.
Rayboy
Getting to Know You...

Post by Rayboy »

Bioness wrote:Anyone using a Bioness device is required to have a prescription for use from a physician. Bioness cannot legally or ethically support anyone’s use of any device purchased “used” from another individual. Therefore, if you purchase a Bioness device in this manner you will not be able to receive technical support or supplies. This policy is enforced to protect individuals as Bioness cannot be sure that the second-hand device is in proper and safe working order. Bioness can be reached at 1.800.211.9136, option 2 to answer any questions.
You are so ethical, Bioness..... :wink: