NEW Bioness Plus - Right Leg - For Sale

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
r7111
Getting to Know You...

NEW Bioness Plus - Right Leg - For Sale

Post by r7111 »

Bioness Plus - Right Leg - For Sale
I have a never used, right leg system, still sealed from the manufacturer Bioness l300 plus. New from the manufacturer they are about $13,000. I am asking $4,500. If interested please email me ryan_noreen@hotmail.com . I have never used it because I am in a wheelchair and cant walk. When we bought it my therapist thought I would be in a place/condition where it would get used. Now I could use the money to pay bills. Make an offer?
Copied from the Bioness website:
The NESS L300 Plus System consists of 4 main components: a thigh cuff that fits above the knee on the quads or hamstrings, a lightweight cuff that fits below the knee, a small gait sensor placed in the shoe, and a wireless control unit.
All of which communicate wirelessly, eliminating the need for troublesome externally worn wires and connectors, making the system simple and easy to use.
While walking, the patented Gait Sensor detects the position of the foot and transmits wireless signals to synchronize the electrical pulses delivered by the Stimulation Units on the leg and Thigh Cuff.
The pulses from the Leg cuff activate the nerves, stimulating the muscles that cause the foot to lift off the ground at the appropriate time during gait.
The pulses from the Thigh Cuff activate the nerves, stimulating the quadriceps muscles that cause the knee to extend at the appropriate time during gait.
The Thigh Cuff may also be worn on the back of the leg, stimulating the hamstring muscles that cause the knee to flex at the appropriate time during gait.
The wireless control unit allows simple operation while displaying real time information regarding the system’s status.