From the manufacturer:
$100 off deal through HSN:
https://www.hsn.com/products/teeter-fre ... er/8682665
Even used on eBay the NuStep is still quite expensive. Good luck in your search.
Here is the model I have: https://www.johnsonfitness.com/Octane-x ... -P234.aspx
I like it better than the older and very new Nu step machines that I have used.
The movement is different.
- The (older) new Step machines I've used are kind of noisy, whereas the XR6 is very quiet and very smooth.
Everyone that has ridden my XR6 likes it and they say they like the motion. I do too! For some reason, when I ride the machine, time just flies by. Almost always more time has passed than I would have guessed. I like riding it and the time goes quickly.
- With the Nu Step machine, your feet mainly move horizontally, foreward and backward.
- With the xr6 your feet move in an elliptical motion so your feet are moving in an oval in which they move both up and down.
- The XR6 is referred to as a recumbent elliptical machine.
- The Nu Step has a simpler motion. It also feels a bit flexible, whereas the XR6 feels much more rigid.
- The Nu Step has an advantage of being easier to get on.
- The Nu Step machine sells for a good deal more money than the xr6. This is probably because the Nu Step is the machine that physical therapy departments typically buy.
- Similar Topics
- Last post