Howdy again. Where I've been and what I've been up to

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.
Artifishual
Family Elder

Howdy again. Where I've been and what I've been up to

Post by Artifishual »

Well it's a long ass story, but life is good. I've been almost symptom free for several years now. I don't know with 100% certainty if I have ms or not, but a lot has changed over last 4 yrs. I haven't seen my neurologist in several years and while I still have trouble emptying my bladder that's about the only thing wrong with me (besides being borderline crazy), but some of the original members already know this. My life and health turned around when I was discovered to have low T. After that I learned how to eat. I had told my wife (yes she's still with me) that I was ready to loose the weight. At my heaviest I was around 300lbs (6'-3" tall). It was recommended by my general doc to start a fitness plan so I did. I pushed my body further than I thought I could ever go and my health has really improved. Today I'm around 249 lbs, but only about 10-12% body fat and feel great.

I didn't want to make this post for fear of some thinking I was a fake or full of shit, but wanted to touch base with some of you whom I really connected with on here and prolly wonder what happened to me. We've recently moved and building a new house on property that my wife was raised on in a small town here in Texas. Still work same crappy job lol

Kids are doing great and growing like weeds under a sack of fertilizer. I had kept in contact with Lew on Facebook and occasionally see his post on my wife's account as I deleted mine a few years back. I hope life is treating you all well and ms is close to a cure.
Peace and love
Arti

I give up on posting my picture!

[IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm30 ... /image.jpg[/IMG]
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Howdy again. Where I've been and what I've been up to

Post by jimmylegs »

well holy crap. glad to hear you've been doing well!
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

the formatting for that page doesn't appear work with this site's rules for photo uploads. so looks like we're stuck with clicking on the link to access your topless boudoir shot
http://s299.photobucket.com/user/artifi ... e.jpg.html
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

Welcome back, Artifishual. Nice to hear that life is good for you.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

It's good to hear from you again Arti.

Return to “Daily Life”