HDC news

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
ElMarino
Family Elder

HDC news

Post by ElMarino »

I hust saw this article:

<shortened url>
Apologies for my terrible username. I never thought I'd use the forum much when I registered..
steven73
Family Member

Post by steven73 »

Interesting! Thanks! I've wondered how many of us have done HiCy.
Axiom
Family Member

Post by Axiom »

My understanding is that Johns Hopkins was offering Revimmine on a compassionate basis, tabulating results, but not doing a formal study. Correct?

Their numbers certainly look good:

"ninety percent of those who have had it have no evidence of the disease, and forty percent have shown improvement in function"

Personally I'd like to see much more detail, but I guess since it wasn't a formal study, that may not happen.

Last I heard Rush was still recruiting for a formal 2 year study. Their numbers were to be small (20 patients) but results from a controlled study would be great to see. I wonder if that's ongoing, anyone know?

Thanks for sharing the article ElMarino!
mshusband
Family Elder

Post by mshusband »

I'm telling you ... once CCSVI treatment gets up and running everywhere, the next is stem cells. I know they call this Revimmune ... but what it is really is stem cells. What happens is they kill your immune system except your stem cells in your bone marrow (cyclophosphamide leaves that in tact - which is why it is preferred to other forms of more aggressive chemo). Then once they stop the chemo ... your stem cells grow - they grow fast, and they grow everywhere. That's why people can feel things, do things, and be things they hadn't been in years.

This is the way of the future people ... and the future is near!

Cleveland is doing a trial right now on mesenchymal stem cells taken from your own hip bone marrow ... after a CCSVI treatment, I bet a lot of people will want to have that done (no chemo involved there just a high dose injection of your own stem cells).

It's going to be a very exciting few years. If jack-arses like this Colin guy would just shut up and get out of the way ...

you know there didn't used to be cures for Polio, the Plague, and other things either ... soon there will be for CCSVI (the cause of MS) too ...

Return to “Revimmune (Cyclophosphamide, Cytoxan)”