Chris Young's diary info

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
chrishasms
Family Elder

Chris Young's diary info

Post by chrishasms »

www.chrishasms.com www.number5.org

Hello folks I'm Chenell and I have been taking care of this bum for the last 2 years . :D :P

Chris is going to be sick for the next few months we hope. We hope he will throw up then be anemic and then we hope he starts to feel a little better neurologically in three months.

Chris says he has learned something very important from the last few years. He says he learned from Tim to not talk about yourself, and from his grandfather not to bring others into your misery.

Chris will be talking with all of you until he hopefully starts the treatment. When he starts the treatment I'm going to be updating his blog on his website so you can all follow along.

He will post next in August himself. Don't worry I will be relaying it all. He just doesn't want his biased opinion interfering with reality.

Nice meeting you all!!

Chenell
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

Check this out people, it's a great read and his wife is updating daily!!

bump.
sh8un
Family Elder

Post by sh8un »

Hi Chenell
Oooops...I just rad this. Just wanted to say thank you for the updates. I was on the website but was not able to post a comment. Anyhow...hope things are going great for Chris. I can not wait to hear about no disease activity and more improvements.
NN
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaggieMae
Family Elder

Post by MaggieMae »

Anyone else getting worried since we haven't heard from Chris? He or his wife haven't posted on his site since they got home. Am I missing something?
pvns2005
Family Member

Post by pvns2005 »

Recovery!!!
rainer
Family Elder

Post by rainer »

There are posts on his blog from his wife from last week that suggest he's dealing with some health issues and still recovering but sounds like he is generally ok. I think it is AWESOME that he is trying to get an article about the procedure in an NMSS publication.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Chenell posted 4/9! They're home, Chris is bored, ready to get going, but his knee injury needs to be dealt with. Sounds like there are MANY improvements... WHOO HOO!
read for yourselves
http://www.chrishasms.com/blog.html
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
MaggieMae
Family Elder

Post by MaggieMae »

I check out Chris' diary every day. So glad to see that he wrote "had" and crossed out "has". This is great. This means so much not only to Chris, but to so many others.

I started to read back on our posts about Revimmune. I had mentioned Revimmune back on Sept 6, 2007 on the Tovaxin site which brought up some good discussions and Chris' inquiries about Revimmune. It is interesting to read from that point and to witness his "transformation".
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

Chris i hope you do really well but changing has to had ms is just crazy this early into it. You have been through hell keep your commmon sence in tact.
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day