Well, they all rock!

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
RedPenguins
Family Elder

Well, they all rock!

Post by RedPenguins »

Not that this is news for any of you who have been out to Hopkins.....but man, they all rock here!

It's been a long day. Everyone was absolutely wonderful....and I'm all ready to go forward. I probably make no sense at the moment - between crying and just being absolutely exhausted all day. LOL

I will be following in the footsteps of several of you here....and I'd like to again thank those of you who have courageously gone before (ha ha, not meant to be so cliche) and who have shared their experiences with me.....as I really feel you just gave me a new lease on life! Okay, well maybe you just pointed me to the lease-makers......and they're gonna take care of the rest.

~Keri
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

fantastic!
rainer
Family Elder

Post by rainer »

good luck! 8)
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Worse case scenario you are like me and sick for four days. Best part is and Carrie and Dr. B can attest, I remember nothing but little itty bitty things lol.

I can't wait until you wake up for the first time after the chemo leaves your body. Mel, Davis, HiCy maybe, and I will all tell you the same thing. You can't explain it but you will just "feel different." For all of us for the first time in a long time we felt right. We all had no clue we felt bad until we felt right.

You will be good to go.

What was your EDSS?
RedPenguins
Family Elder

Post by RedPenguins »

Chris, Dr. Hammond said my EDSS was a 3....because I can walk wthout the cane at times. :)

Return to “Revimmune (Cyclophosphamide, Cytoxan)”