chrishasms
Family Elder

Keri whats up??

Post by chrishasms »

Well what did they say?
RedPenguins
Family Elder

Post by RedPenguins »

Chris - they have me waiting till my next MRI - which is in 4 weeks. However, this past week, I have been having major symptoms and am worrying that I am in another relapse. This isn't good at all.

I will be calling my local neuro tomorrow to see what I can do. As much as I hate the steroids, I really think that I need to have them again. This would make the 5th time since January 2008! :(

They told me they would have no problem re-dosing me if I needed it. They were holding hope that this relapse in Dec was just a get-away relapse...that the cells were already rogue in the brain and the chemo didn't get it.

They also said that the comment about weight/dose ratio was not true, that I was dosed just fine and that my weight had nothing to do with it. Who knows!

How are you?

k
RedPenguins
Family Elder

Post by RedPenguins »

Oh, this is my second steroid treatment since treatment in July.

it is my 5th since diagnosis - last January.

k
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

My biggest fear is the steroids might screw with the bodies natural ability to fix the issue. They were happy that I didn't use roids because it gave us a chance to see if my body would fix the issue..and it did.

Don't be shocked to see the lesion you had is gone at the next MRI.

Are you doing rehab? With MS, new or old, non stop PT is the way to get something back and keep it. I ran out of PT last year and I am right where I was last June again.

Return to “Revimmune (Cyclophosphamide, Cytoxan)”