Bioness programing for a used unit

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
r7111
Getting to Know You...

Bioness programing for a used unit

Post by r7111 »

I have a Bioness that I would like to sell, however it needs to be programmed/set up and Bioness refuses to do it. They will only service new units. Does anyone know how to get it set up?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Bioness programing for a used unit

Post by NHE »

r7111 wrote:I have a Bioness that I would like to sell, however it needs to be programmed/set up and Bioness refuses to do it. They will only service new units. Does anyone know how to get it set up?
Here's the Bioness Clinician's Guide.

https://www.bioness.com/Documents/L300H ... _Guide.pdf

It discusses the use of a Clinician's Programmer device.
r7111
Getting to Know You...

Re: Bioness programing for a used unit

Post by r7111 »

Bioness

I feel everyone should be aware of what they are getting into by buying one. Mine does not work for me, might work for others but Bioness prevents you from selling it by not selling you the supplies that are necessary to use it and wont program a resold unit. This is from Bioness when I asked to sell mine;
“Unfortunately you cannot sell your L300 devices to another person. “They are a Class A medical device which require a medical prescription. For example, let’s say you had pain pills prescribed to you and when you were done with them, you had 10 left over pills. You can’t get on Craigslist nor eBay and sell your left over oxycodone…it’s illegal. Selling your L300s to other people is illegal in the exact same way. “(from Bioness)

This has been my experience and I just want others to be aware

Return to “Medical Devices”