Coverage for Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone
Wendy7062

Re: Coverage for Copaxone

Post by Wendy7062 »

DizzyDean: Thanks for the feedback. I have checked into upgrading my ins coverage, unfortunately my employers won't agree to that cause it's more expensive. I've also contemplated a 2nd ins, but that's no bargain $$ wise. Romney care...it says something that Romney is against the healthcare reform for the country, but he imposed it in MA.
Steeny71

Post by Steeny71 »

My insurance stinks but I managed to get Copaxone for free. Call for an application from AssistRX. http://www.assist-rx.com/ I know their website looks odd but give them a call. If your insurance is as bad as mine, you might just get the help you need!
Wendy7062

Post by Wendy7062 »

Hi Steeny71
I have sent in an application for assistrx 3 weeks ago. Still waiting to hear back on if they will approve me or not. My doc is optomistic that I will be approved. In the mean time, my doc's office was able to get me a 2 month supply of the copaxone for free until I hear back, so at least I can start on the meds now! Hear's hoping!! Thanks for the suggestion. That seems like the avenue that will help me the most!