Injection Tracking App for Windows 8 mobile devices

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone
bhanline

Injection Tracking App for Windows 8 mobile devices

Post by bhanline »

I created this app for myself to plan and track my Copaxone injections. It may help you too. The app is patterned after the shot book from Shared Solutions. I've filled out 5 copies of that but I like using my app better. I find that I'm able to follow the planned shot rotation better and I take much better notes because the app makes it easy.

NOTE: I have updated my app to handle the new three-times-per-week Copaxone.

Please see this URL at the windows store:

apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/my-shot-journal/ce4f24eb-d301-4980-bc8d-03a6ef21063e

Features:
  • Easy to use shot rotation page. Just tap the shot sites in the order you'd like to shoot.
    Shot rotation supports daily or every 48 hours plan.
    A plan and journal for the entire year. You can look back to see how you're doing and look forward to see what's next.
    Easy to see main page. The app starts and shows you today's shot - in big bold font.
    Easy to record results. When your shot is done, touch one button to record what happened.
    Create a shot report any time.
    On page help explains what to do.
Brian
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Injection Tracking App for Windows 8 mobile devices

Post by NHE »

Welcome to ThisIsMS. Please see our rules of the board which prohibit advertising.
[color=blue]Arron[/color] wrote:NO advertising is allowed on the message boards, period. If you like a product, you can tell us about it. But if you gain financially from selling said product, your posts will be deleted and you will be banned from the site without warning. Thank you for your understanding of this simple rule.