Updated my blog

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Inge67
Family Member

Post by Inge67 »

Hear hear Loobie! Well said.

Sorry to hear about your dizzyness though.

Stay well!
Inge
aliyalex
Family Elder

updated blog

Post by aliyalex »

hey lew,

sorry to hear of your dizziness. i am reminded when i read the post liberation healing accounts are often not linear.

thanks for posting the good, the bad, and the ugly.

often when in the midst of the symptom, what ultimately is good, seems ugly.

thanks for paving the way. aliyah
SammyJo
Family Elder

Post by SammyJo »

But Loobie, you RAN man!

So what if it wasn't more than a clumsy quarter mile. And in South Park shorts. You fricken ran, that is so amazing compared to where you started with your cane 7 months ago.

And Rose is golfing again! And Mel is speaking at conferences! And Jeff is cleaning his garage! I'm going to catch up too, for now I am marveling at going up & down stairs again!
RRMS '95 SPMS '02 | CCSVI 10/09 | Adult stem cells 2012 | http://www.patientsforstemcells.org/
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Get that shoulder healed Sam and you won't believe the marked, over all better feeling you'll have. I know just what you are dealing with and when mine started healing, it was a good day fo sho!
akaheather
Family Elder

Post by akaheather »

I know you have dealt with this before, but have you ruled out inner ear infection? Sometimes you can have one and not know it and it will cause vertigo. (Yes, I speak from experience.)
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Also, it is worth checking your eyesight and making sure you are well hydrated....just because the symptom is back, doesn't mean it is the same cause.