Prayers for Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
zinamaria
Family Elder

Post by zinamaria »

Thank you Reytan. The poem you posted is beautiful.

A note: I did not choose Szymborska 'because' she won the Nobel (I put that there so people who are not Polish could identify her)..but mostly I posted this poem because I feel it expresses the randomness of death perfectly. That death, like what just happened, the tragedy of an airplane crash, is senseless and random. Please accept my deepest sympathies for your country's and the world's loss.

Peace,
Zina
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

zinamaria wrote:but mostly I posted this poem because I feel it expresses the randomness of death perfectly. That death, like what just happened, the tragedy of an airplane crash, is senseless and random.
Thank you Zina for your compassion. But what I am trying to say is that "randomness" might to be the case here...

Asia
Family Member

Post by Asia »

You shouldn't have posted that link. It is being investigated whether the movie is real or fake. Why do you spread rumours?????? Did you stop to think what reason would there be to assasinate survivors? And in Katyn, of all places?????
MS (progressive type, not sure which) since 1991
Current EDSS 8 (self-assessed)
Not taking any MS meds since 1998
Epilepsy (had 4 attacks to date) since 2004
HopeForever

Post by HopeForever »

:?:
Dear Madame,
I don't agree with You, sorry. This not the point.
KATYN XXI it is for all of as a crime.
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

Asia wrote:Did you stop to think what reason would there be to assasinate survivors? And in Katyn, of all places?????
Money is the reason. The Euro is the reason. No witnesses. The people who engage in assassination love symbolism - that is why at Katyn.

I am sorry for the people of Poland. I am sorry for us all.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Johnson wrote:
Asia wrote:Did you stop to think what reason would there be to assasinate survivors? And in Katyn, of all places?????
Money is the reason. The Euro is the reason. No witnesses. The people who engage in assassination love symbolism - that is why at Katyn.

That's right Johnson, you got it so right. All you have to do is know the facts, some background, circumstances and THINK, think, think logically yourself. And most importantly do not EVER base your opinion on media communication which is mostly influenced by all kinds of groups of interest.
Asia
Family Member

Post by Asia »

Reytan wrote:
Johnson wrote:

That's right Johnson, you got it so right. All you have to do is know the facts, some background, circumstances and THINK, think, think logically yourself. And most importantly do not EVER base your opinion on media communication which is mostly influenced by all kinds of groups of interest.
That's right; thinking is a good idea indeed. Also, it'd be wise to think outside of nationalist prejudices.
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Well this is not the time and the place to argue. I am simply after the truth because there are just too many happy coincidences and question marks in all of that…

Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Discussing the plane crash and death of Polish President...

Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Shots heard at POLISH PRESIDENTIAL crash site (ACTUAL VIDEO FOOTAGE)

Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

POLISH PLANE CRASH - THE UNTOLD STORY - Jane Burgermeister, the famous journalist who unmasked the Swine Flu Scam comments on Polish President plane crash...

Asia
Family Member

Post by Asia »

What utter nonsense.
Chancellor Merkel was stuck in the south of Europe, travelling by coach and only arrived in Berlin Sunday evening. Some reporter indeed.
Have you seen the plane in shreds? Do you imagine anyone could have survived that? Additionally, Polish pilots of the other plane were talking to the pilots of TU-154M about bad conditions only 10 minutes before the crash. The real question is why the pilots attempted to land at all.
Also, if Russia wanted to destabilize Poland don't you think they'd assasinate the Prime Minister and deputy Prime Minister on Wednesday? President Kaczynski was going to lose the Autumn elections, the president of Poland doesn't even have much power. The only really dangerous loss is the death of the military leaders, but their deputies took over at once.
Of course, some people are prone to conspiracy theories, even the most incredulous ones, but answer me this; who gained anything by it? I can only think of Law and Justice party, according to the popularity polls. Do you claim they killed their own president then?
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Here are more comments and opinions regarding that tragedy from free media around the world:

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/201 ... 1842.shtml

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”