Serbian Minister of Health approves CCSVI angioplasty

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Serbian Minister of Health approves CCSVI angioplasty

Post by cheerleader »

For those who are Serbian---here's the Youtube news cast-

Here's a note from the Facebook page on Dr. Dragan Milic, this year's laureate of the international prize of the American Association of vascular surgeons- he is Serbian and has studied with Dr. Zamboni and has now tested and treated 32 Serbian MS patients...all who had CCSVI.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=334841937210

Add another vascular doctor to the growing list of those finding CCSVI in MS patients.
If there are any on here who would like to help out with translations, that would be wonderful! Google translate leaves a lot to be desired...
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
Salvatore24
Family Elder

Post by Salvatore24 »

How silly, approving something that may turn out to be a hoax.
ikulo
Family Elder

Post by ikulo »

Salvatore24 wrote:How silly, approving something that may turn out to be a hoax.
:lol:
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

I know, Salvatore! All of the following international doctors have fallen for the hoax and found stenotic lesions and venous reflux (CCSVI) in MS patients- and have gone public (no fears, not outing anyone)- speaking out and continuing to do studies.

Dr. Sandy McDonald, Dr. Michael Dake, Dr. Tariq Sinan, Dr. Marian Simka, Dr. Mark Haacke, Dr. Dragan Milic, Dr. Roel Beelen, Dr. Gary Siskin, Dr. David Hubbard, Dr. Carlo Tornatore, Dr. B.B. Lee, Dr. James Laredo, Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, Dr. M. Al-Omari, Dr. Robert Zivadinov, Dr. Claude Franceschi, Dr. Thomas Vogel, Dr. Manish Mehta --surely I'm forgetting some...

What is most peculiar is that they are from many countries, many specialties (vascular/neurological/research), and yet they have all been misled.
Surely it must be mass hysteria.
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
hwebb
Family Elder

phoney baloney

Post by hwebb »

not to mention all those hoax MRV's, ultrasounds, and venograms. So all the radiologists and sonographers are in on this too? Must've taken them a long time to photoshop all those scans :)
Rose2
Family Elder

Post by Rose2 »

And not to mention all of us anectodal CCSVI treatment successes.
8 months for me now! Just joined my family for 18 holes of golf, drinks and dinner on a beautiful Father's Day!
Better than the last 10 years in bed.
Silly me :lol:
Rose
GuRu
Family Elder

Post by GuRu »

Wow.........
We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything.
GuRu
RRMS Dx 07/09
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

Salvatore24 wrote:How silly, approving something that may turn out to be a hoax.
CCSVI is an elaborate hoax hatched by Dr. Zamboni on gullible MSers ...
fernando
Family Elder

Post by fernando »

Dr. Sandy McDonald, Dr. Michael Dake, Dr. Tariq Sinan, Dr. Marian Simka, Dr. Mark Haacke, Dr. Dragan Milic, Dr. Roel Beelen, Dr. Gary Siskin, Dr. David Hubbard, Dr. Carlo Tornatore, Dr. B.B. Lee, Dr. James Laredo, Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, Dr. M. Al-Omari, Dr. Robert Zivadinov, Dr. Claude Franceschi, Dr. Thomas Vogel, Dr. Manish Mehta --surely I'm forgetting some...
Here in Argentina a small group has found CCSVI in 7 MSers and nothing in 2 controls.
mshusband
Family Elder

Post by mshusband »

I love the sarcasm ... too bad those of "that ilk" (the famous line that got me in trouble) don't come into threads like this and respond. They only attack weak threads when trying to rebut CCSVI (yet it's funny they say that their loved ones should be at the front of the line when the time comes).

My wife's liberation is 1 week away actually, 1 week from today at 9 AM.

Here in the USA (and not by a doctor whose name is out there yet). 100% paid for by insurance (pre-processed) ... (s)he has performed many procedures ...

If I told you where, you'd all be blown away too because of the prestige associated with such an institution ... but that's being kept under wraps (for obvious reasons) ...
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

Surely it's mass hysteria :lol: :lol: :roll:
They just keep taking advantage of poor, pitiful, MSers.
Thank Goodness!!
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

cheerleader wrote:Dr. Sandy McDonald, Dr. Michael Dake, Dr. Tariq Sinan, Dr. Marian Simka, Dr. Mark Haacke, Dr. Dragan Milic, Dr. Roel Beelen, Dr. Gary Siskin, Dr. David Hubbard, Dr. Carlo Tornatore, Dr. B.B. Lee, Dr. James Laredo, Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, Dr. M. Al-Omari, Dr. Robert Zivadinov, Dr. Claude Franceschi, Dr. Thomas Vogel, Dr. Manish Mehta --surely I'm forgetting some...
(Shhhh.... nobody tell them about the Dutch study.)
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

mshusband wrote: I love the sarcasm ... too bad those of "that ilk" (the famous line that got me in trouble) don't come into threads like this and respond
its not easy to guess what would be the response though ...

"study no replicated on a mass level"
"was not a blinded study"
"placebo is a well known effect"
"two fatal outcomes"
"buffalo study was inconclusive"

Yet you will find them supporting studies (dutch ...) whose protocol seem shady at best ...
Some of them regularly post "breakthrough" in the immune suppressant approach ...
One of them is going to come up with a "paper" to "disprove" Dr. Zamboni's theory ... Now that we have his clone, I think Dr. Freedman can take a break now ...
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Yeah...I really don't want yet another thread to devolve into all of that. It doesn't accomplish anything, and the information becomes hard to find.

Very interesting to watch the Serbian news cast...they had the doctor on, talking about his venograms before and after. On a newscast! If you haven't watched the youtube video I linked in the first post, check it out...pretty amazing before and afters, and you don't have to speak Serbian...

but if we do have any Serbs, would love some translations....thanks!
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

Wow, awesome newscast, that venogram video just goes on and on! (And that anchorwoman, oo la la!)