I have a date for vein and valve transplant surgery.

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

Hi Rici,

All the best to you!!!
Keep us updated, please!!!
Good luck!!!

A big hug, my friend!!!
Pepe.
María was Dx RRMS 1996. SPMS since 2003; Dx CCSVI by Dr. Simka on Dec.-2009; Balloon angioplasty on Jan.-2010 in Katowice (Poland); Betaseron (2000-2009); Tysabri since June 2009. BBD since 2003. IBT since Jan.-2010.
zinamaria
Family Elder

Post by zinamaria »

Rici,

This is amazing and you are very brave. I sincerely wish the best possible outcome and that you find relief. I am not sure if I missed it, but did you state where the vein is from? Your leg? Another part of your body?
This is revolutionary and you are the first!

Have you thought about writing to Dr. Zamboni to tell him about this? So you think he would be interested to know about your surgery?
I am keeping you in my thoughts, Rici, and thank you for posting and sharing with us.

Peace,
Zibna
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

Good luck, Rici! Stay strong and all the best to you!
:)
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Pepe wrote:Hi Rici,

All the best to you!!!
Keep us updated, please!!!
Good luck!!!

A big hug, my friend!!!
Pepe.
Hi Pepe

Thank you very much, it is so good to have such friends as you are, I can count on you.For sure I will inform you about all at first how better I feel after operation.

Warm greetings
Rici
dodgeviper
Getting to Know You...

Post by dodgeviper »

Best wishes, Rici, and keep us informed.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

zinamaria wrote:Rici,

This is amazing and you are very brave. I sincerely wish the best possible outcome and that you find relief. I am not sure if I missed it, but did you state where the vein is from? Your leg? Another part of your body?
This is revolutionary and you are the first!

Have you thought about writing to Dr. Zamboni to tell him about this? So you think he would be interested to know about your surgery?
I am keeping you in my thoughts, Rici, and thank you for posting and sharing with us.

Peace,
Zibna
Hi Zibna
Thanks a lot for wishes. The vein will be taken from my leg ( http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1516 ... pomiar.png ) exactlly. As concerns prof Zomboni I won't infrom him at all. My professor doctor contacted him to know what kind of documents will be needed for registration of the very operation - he even did not answer. Warm greetings
Rici
silverbirch
Family Elder

Post by silverbirch »

[. My professor doctor contacted him to know what kind of documents will be needed for registration of the very operation - he even did not answer.
Rici[/quote]

Rici best wishes for the procedure.

I do hope you hear from Dr Z or his team.......

best wishes

Silverbirch
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

Rici -
I'm thinking (hoping) that you know by now that everybody here is waiting anxiously for those wonderful doctors to fix you up. I'm so sorry you have had to be "the one" to end up with a problematic result. But I feel that you will be okay. All of these good wishes have to make a difference.
Good Luck!
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

silverbirch wrote:
Rici best wishes for the procedure.

I do hope you hear from Dr Z or his team.......

best wishes

Silverbirch
annad wrote:Good luck, Rici! Stay strong and all the best to you!
:)
Tks
Warm greetings

Rici
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

elyse_peace wrote:Rici -
I'm thinking (hoping) that you know by now that everybody here is waiting anxiously for those wonderful doctors to fix you up. I'm so sorry you have had to be "the one" to end up with a problematic result. But I feel that you will be okay. All of these good wishes have to make a difference.
Good Luck!
Hi
Thank you for your good wishes. I shall inform you after the operation. Unfortunately, now the whole July is holiday. I am really getting worse. More to it the air travel is ahead of me and I have to withstand it...
Greetings
Rici