canadian sub-committee june 15th -Zamboni & Simka's talk

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
esta
Family Elder

canadian sub-committee june 15th -Zamboni & Simka's talk

Post by esta »

i can only hope this works, or someone can make it work.. it is the tele-voice of drs. zamboni and simka reporting to the sub-committee after the notetaking 4 hour debate at the house of commons on MS and mandating that CCSVI be addressed and our health minister legislate that Canadian Drs be allowed to treat us, while it continues to be studied. and if i have any of that right, this is all rather exciting. it happened june 15th...

http://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Parlvu/TimeBan ... rmatID=711

i can only suggest clicking onto anything that may start the dialogue. its meeting #8
welshman
Family Elder

Post by welshman »

Thank you for getting that to us, yes had to "prod" the pause / play buttons a couple of times but then it got going. I really do not understand the reluctance on the part of CIHR and MS Society to accepting information from Dr's Z & S, I find it so hard to understand why they overlooked the input of the Vascular Surgeon giving evidence who very basically told the CIHR and MS Soc doctors that without the treatment component to the study you just can't answer any question of whether CCSVI treatment works with MS sufferers.
I also listened to the Commons "take note" debate where the onus of who needs to do what was transferred from the Fed Gov to the Provinces.
Is it any wonder why we are being forced to go outside Canada to get this work done ?????
No wonder so many Americans didn't want Canadian Health (un)Care !!!
BELOU
Family Elder

Post by BELOU »

Honestly, all these debates are good but they'll all lead to nothing for the next, let's say 6 months. If I have one relapse, I'm gone to NY.